1. Memesis

Memesis Member

An island where the weather hates everyone

Here's a Little Idea I Have...

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Memesis, Dec 4, 2020.

So... have you heard of the infamous book, Empress Theresa by Norman Boutin? A novel known for its wacky, nonsensical plot that contradicts itself every 3 pages or so and its trashy Mary Sue-perfect titular main character with godly powers who is highkey tyrannical and selfish but is excused by the book.

From what I have heard, Theresa has shown evidence of immense, limitless power. Such as being able to change the state of Earth's entire ecosystem and geological makeup by just thinking, having a form of omnipresence and exuding a charisma so powerful that most of the world adores her. To add on, she also has a slew of common powers such as superhuman strength, speed and perfect aim. Also, did I mention she can halt ageing of herself and potentially others and is able to send the whole world into a 600 year coma?

Oh God.

Now, I challenge you to create a small team of 5 superpowered characters with a maximum of 3 powers each with downsides who are able to potentially destroy/defeat the main character of this book, Theresa Sullivan with their abilities based on what I have told you about Theresa.

There are no rules. Go ham!

2. AlyceOfLegend

AlyceOfLegend Senior Member Contest Winner 2022

Currently Reading::
    Fanfiction- Stranger Things, Supernatural
    Bill - turns everything lukewarm.
    Sara - steals powerel for five minutes.
    Frank - opposite power, i.e. super strength? So weak can barely stand.
    Betty - so gloriously beautiful people are stunned in her presence.
    Harold - one touch instantly makes everything you magically done reverse. Example: stopped aging? Instantly ages to true chronological age, cannot be undone.