Where do you do your writing?

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by drewelise, Aug 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nariac

Nariac Contributor Contributor

Yeah, me too. :( The usual suspects, but mostly depression and anxiety. Writing helps deal with them though, so there's that at least.

2. severine

severine Member

Yeah, it sucks huh? Still , it's healthy to have an outlet. Writing gives me an element of control that I don't have in real life.

Nariac likes this.
  3. ISalem

ISalem Member

Anywhere. Everywhere. Whenever I got an idea of a topic to write about it. I just start practicing my favorite hoppy. The question shouldn’t be where do we write, the question should be what do we write about. And how we write.

4. Wolfdemonofhell

Wolfdemonofhell Member

If I can take my iPad with me and hide quietly in a corner where no one can read over my shoulder I could probably write anywhere, but I prefer locking myself in my bedroom at nite with zero light from anything but my iPad, I’d turn my fans off too to help my concentration more but then I’d end up having a heatstroke

5. AlyceOfLegend

AlyceOfLegend Senior Member Contest Winner 2022

Currently Reading::
    Fanfiction- Stranger Things, Supernatural
    Anywhere. I do all my writing on my phone. Thousands of words with my thumbs, and I am no better typing on it than on a keyboard. Haha

6. Sir Reginald Pinkleton

Sir Reginald Pinkleton Member

At the dining table, generally, but at the moment most of my team are on annual leave, so I can batter away at the old book to my heart's content. I imagine it gives those in the next office the impression that I'm extremely busy, which is all to the good; I'd hate for them to realise that I've largely cleared my predecessor's backlog and, apart from physical duties such as patrols, boardings and finding the odd crime to investigate, I actually have very little to do; I was working from home today and lost the internet for three hours. I don't think anyone realised.

7. Louanne Learning

Louanne Learning Happy Wonderer Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

In my home office at my PC, and I really need to get myself a better desk chair.

8. GrahamLewis

GrahamLewis Seeking the bigger self Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

an oasis of PC midst right-wing extremism
    Currently Reading::
    Zen Flesh, Zen Bones
    Studio in my semi-finished basement on an old library table I salvaged years ago.