Who do you think will the the next president?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Raven, Jun 21, 2007.

?

Eh?

1. Obama

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Clinton

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. McCain

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Huckabee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

there he goes again...I bet you didn't mind Rakhi Sawant and "Superwoman" lol...

waise where did Batman come into debate?...he's such a flaux!! He wouldn't be half without his sidekick.....and Spidey's cute....but too slimey...now Superman is THE macho man........in short he rocks.....

2. Hulk

Hulk Banned

See my reply in the previous page comparing Superman with Batman.

3. (Mark)

(Mark) New Member

I still think that Batman and The Punisher should form a Dynamic Duo... Just think of how awesome that would be. It would be like The Dark Knight being released right now instead of in July, except 50 times more awesome.

4. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Awesome...
    Batman (DC Comics)
    Deadpool (Marvel Comics)
    Nightcrawler (Marvel Comics)
    Green Lantern (DC Comics)
    Teen Titans (DC Comics)

Interested In...

Invincible (Image Comics)
    Watchmen (DC Comics)
    The Sandman (DC Comics, Written by Neil Gaiman)
    Quicksilver (Marvel Comics, Son of Magneto)
    Magik (Marvel Comics, Sister of X-Men's Colossus)

Sucks...

Superman (DC Comics)

5. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

Sandman is pretty cool and Green Lantern is always fun.

6. Neha

*throws hands in the air* exactly why I can't handle comics beyond Tinlke and Archie......and exactly why i hate animated stuff..!

7. Raven

Raven Banned

Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.

8. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

Raven, your obsession with a man who wears his underwear on the outside of his latex pants is disturbing...

9. Neha

aaargh Raven.....I've chantin' Batman in my head now, and very soon it'll come out of my mouth and i'll be killed by my Mom for being up so late.......

Gimme one good reason why you are such a big "pankha" of batman

10. adamant

Besides... Superman isn't cool enough to have his own dance, is he?

*Batuzi*

11. nburwell

nburwell New Member

Yeah... I don't think Raven likes Batman. :p

12. Raven

Raven Banned

I love the batman the mysteriousness of the character the deep depth to his secrets. Thats what makes the Bat the top super hero.

13. adamant

[​IMG]

14. nburwell

nburwell New Member

Uh, oh, Neha... Now you've opened a gate...

15. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

To Wayne Manor?

16. Raven

Raven Banned

Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.

Just remember this when you sleep....:):D:D:D

Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.Batman.

17. nburwell

nburwell New Member

Sort of... except it is spilling with Raven's gushings about Superman. All right. I'm done making fun. I think.

I have actually been known to have this kind of enthusiasm about certain things before.

18. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

Rises, from the grave
    Kills the people he once saved!

*I forget the rest of the song*

IRON MAN!

[​IMG]

19. nburwell

nburwell New Member

Well... not quite this much, I don't think...

20. (Mark)

(Mark) New Member

Iron Man was best as a Black Sabbath song. I've always liked Robert Downey Jr., and I find it sad that he's making a movie like that...

21. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

You don't like Iron Man? That movie looks like it could be very good (As good as Superhero movies can be)

Downey will also play Stark in the upcoming film, The Incredible Hulk.

22. nburwell

nburwell New Member

Robert Downy Jr. has always been somewhat creepy to me.

23. adamant

Whatever... Green Lantern doesn't need to buy his powers, nor is he an illegal alien. He got them with his skill. The Green Lantern Corps. is a meritocracy.

Vote Green Lantern for President in 2008!

24. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Perfect. :)

And in reply to Raven's chanting . . . .

superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok! superman rules, ok!

25. Neha

ditto Heath...

Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!Superman, superman, who's the best? Superman!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.