1. Good_writer

Good_writer Banned

An excerpt from the third book of the inheritance trilogy

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Good_writer, Nov 30, 2007.

Sorry, but i had to remove the excerpt as i was violating copyright laws. If anyone wants to read it, they can go to eoincolfer.com, and in 'What else do you read?', there will be a thread named - ' Eragon+Eldest+Book Three.' Go to page eight of the post, and then you can read the excerpt posted there.

2. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

When does this book come out? I thought it was still deeply under wraps?

3. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

I simply cannot wait.

4. Good_writer

Good_writer Banned

Yeah, the third book is going to be awesome. Maybe i'll start a thread where people can post their ideas on how Paolini is going to finish off the series.

5. Zetta

Zetta New Member

I don't know if what I heard is true, but a friend of mine told me that the Trilogy isn't going to be a trilogy, but that there would be a fourth book. It does make sense, since Paolini's got to get Eragon out of the rut he's in as of the end of Eldest, but take it with a grain of salt. I've seen no official evidence to that effect, and my friend has been known, on occasion, to be wrong. :p

I do know that the third book is supposed to be out late next September, though.

6. Good_writer

Good_writer Banned

I have heard nothing of that sort. The third book is going to be the last one as far as i know.

Thanks for sharing the news! I didn't know the release month.