Tags:
  1. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

Sunset

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by honey hatter, May 6, 2018.

I saw the most breath taking sunset today. I hadn't seen one in a long time. I had to race in my car just to find a decent vantage point, as it was these pictures are all i got. The sun was racing quickly into the horizon, I had to take what i could get. After the sun went down, i sat in the parking lot and listened to John Mayer - Bold as love while looking at the photos of the sunset i had taken.
    [​IMG][​IMG]IMG_20180505_200351 by honey hatter, on Flickr
    [​IMG]IMG_20180505_200613 by honey hatter, on Flickr

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    GlitterRain7 likes this.
  2. Necronox

Necronox Contributor Contributor

As much as I hate Australia, I have to admit it does have some really nice sunsets. Especially in the desert, those are just breathtaking.

honey hatter likes this.
  3. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

I envy that, mine is a cityscape filled with uninteresting houses... Still, it was a stunning sunset. It's nice to stop and smell the roses sometimes.

4. GlitterRain7

GlitterRain7 Galaxy Girl Contributor

Your photos are really good! I’ve seen some wonderful sunsets as well, but unfortunately most of the time I can’t seem to get a nice photo of them. I oftentimes think the sky is one of those things that you just have to commit a mental picture to memory. (I also love taking photos of stars, and I’d love to get a nice one, but I don’t think phone cameras are good enough for that)

honey hatter likes this.
  5. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

That is the one thing my vampiric soul can easily relate to, the stars at night. I saw a beautiful full moon not too long ago that i just had to sit and stare at. The day after a tornado touched down in my town, it rained again. Lightning and thunder, a wonderful downpour of rain that cut the humidity on my skin. I had to dance in the rain for a bit.

GlitterRain7 likes this.
  6. Necronox

Necronox Contributor Contributor

After thinking of this thread, I would thought I could upload this picture I took:
    [​IMG]

It looks a lot darker in the image then it was in real life, mostly due to the auto-correction. And also the fact that I took this on-the-fly with a really bad camera. Either way, it turned out pretty decent. :)

honey hatter likes this.
  7. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

Necro you took a beautiful picture with a really bad camera. I love the dark half of the picture, it frames the sunset nicely. That sky speaks to me. Maybe we can keep these sunsets coming, a mutual appreciation club for sunsets.

8. John-Wayne

John-Wayne Madman Extradinor Contributor

So I found some pictures, I guess I didn't have as many Sunsets as I thought, but I do have a few. I do have landscapes and at least one of them may be a sunrise, him not fully sure. enjoy :) .

Edit: Oh.. uh, let me try this again. :superlaugh:

Attached Files:

PoemNerd212 and honey hatter like this.
  9. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

Theyre beautiful pics John thank you. Keep em coming i'll post some more sky and sunset pictures as i get them.

gtg for now i'll brb later.

John-Wayne likes this.