Tags:
  1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

Elite Sorcerers (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Feb 14, 2018.

Post your character templates here for approval...and may the games begin. ;)

2. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

Given Name: Walker
    Other Names(optional):

Appearance: A gaunt man in his late twenties, Walker's appearance is rather unremarkable. His hair is dark, kept short so as to avoid getting his eyes, and he lacks any facial features. His eyes are something of a dull brown. The most striking feature about him is his lack of left arm.

Spell Repetoire:

Through the Veil - Walker can move between planes of existence. When doing so he still appears in reality, but his appearance becomes somewhat blurred. All materials pass through him, as does energy, and he passes through all things, preventing him from striking them, however, he is still capable of moving.. He cannot bring others with him, nor can he take any inorganic material. E.G Metal, Stone

Righthand- An enchanted sword carved from the rib bone of a whale. The magic woven into ensures that it remains a keen cutting age, as well as passing through inorganic matter such as metal, while still striking more fleshy targets.

Beyond the Veil: Walker can move to other planes of existence. Doing so puts him in an entirely new reality that is often hostile to his presence. (He has only performed this spell once, and doing so cost him his arm.)

Short Bio:
    Born to a small family in an agrarian community, Walker, as he would later call himself, was a sickly child, though not in physically. Plagued with nightmares as long as he and anyone could remember, he often spoke of the strange creatures that taunted him.

When he discovered his own propensity for magic, he quickly set about attempting to discover the cause of his dreams. After several years of study he began to develop his own suite of powers, mostly through trial and error. It was during this point he lost his arm, though he does not speak off how, with rumours ranging from a simple farming accident to something hunting him when he was within his own personal space. However, he does not speak of the event.

In recent times he has taken to further refining and exploring his powers further. He has used very little of the state funding given, instead living rather modestly.

3. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Coolness, post when you can, I edited my own post after realizing I left out a few details.

4. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

So, this game is dead.

5. 8Bit Bob

8Bit Bob Here ;) Contributor

As most of the RP forum on here seems to be, unfortunately :meh:

6. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

Aww man, I almost have my CS done. >>

7. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

I was gonna send one, too, but Eric hasn't logged on in about a month.
    @Erik-the-Enchanter!