1. muddy130

muddy130 Member

Who Love For Some To Read What I Have

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by muddy130, Jan 12, 2013.

I've been writing this script for a TV show for fun, and would love for someone to read my first 5 pages that I have. I don't know if there is a place on this site for it because I just signed up today. Would really love the help, thanks.

2. sylvertech

sylvertech Active Member

I would love to read it, although you must reconsider posting it here if you intend to publish it later.

Perhaps you should only send it by email, and only then to a limited number.

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

a tv show episode script wouldn't be 'published' and wouldn't even be read by the producers of the show, if not written by one of their own writers, or submitted by the writer's agent... so posting wouldn't be a problem...

that said, 5 pages or more would be too long for a post...

i mentor many writers of film and tv scripts, so if you want an assessment of your writing, you can send the pages to me... otherwise, you can post no more than one page here, to keep it from being too large a post... however, you can't post any work for review on the site till you've fulfilled the site requirements... so go to the rules and regs thread and get started...

welcome to the forums!

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com