Why on this good earth would any publisher reject this masrepiece?

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by matwilson, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matwilson

matwilson New Member

It is quite ironic that people who expose little-known facts are called conspiracy theorists. It is those who draw conclusions to the exclusion of the
    little-known facts, who are in fact conspiracy theorists.

The real conspiracy theorists are those who pawn off nonsense in the guise of history. I am not a conspiracist. I am not even a good story-teller. I am
    merely a truth-teller, and by definition that is anything but a conspiracy theorist.

I am forever amused by all the anti-Kennedy gossip concerning imagined "love childs" and how most people have not even heard of Lyndon Johnson's,
    actual love child. Did you know that Lyndon Johnson had an illegitimate son named Steven Mark Brown?

It is a little-known fact that is mostly irrelevant, but it exposes the selective secrecy that is still aggressively maintained, and one can rest assured that if JFK had an unwanted love child, it would not be a little-known fact.

Incidentally, the claim that JFK was sleeping with Marilyn Monroe is also a fabrication, and that is not my opinion. That is on account that their busy schedules never overlapped, to provide the opportunity.

I know that people are tired of all the gossip and all the lies and they really want to know the truth, and that is why they read my work. It is not because I am a great writer, it is because I expose the little-known facts that are necessary to be able to understand the truth.

2. guamyankee

guamyankee Active Member

Get some help, dude. Seriously. Go watch "A Beautiful Mind," because that's you.

3. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

This is going nowhere. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.