1. lathebiosas

lathebiosas New Member

wotcher

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lathebiosas, Apr 15, 2017.

wotcher everyone, veteran lurker here - but to be honest, I didn't visit the forum for almost a year- who planned to start participating to the community since quite a long time ago but life got in the way and sidelind my good purposes and velleities to start writing a novel \ continue my collection of short stories. Since lately I've been partially successful in my attempts to abstract myself from the trivialities of everyday life I fancied again the idea to resume my writing projects. today would have been a good occasion to get back to pencil and paper if it wasn't for the fact that as I'm writing this post I'm running a fever but, well, better not postpone the introduction any longer, so here am I.
    I'm not an english mothertongue so I guess you will have to tolerate my flawed prose and its lack of overall euphony. I'm quite into sci-fi - especially cyberpunk, so philip k. dick, gibson etc.-, but my uttermost appreciation goes to d.f. wallace, houellebecq, kafka, dostoevskij, mishima and many others

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Hello. :superhello:

I too enjoy Sci-Fi, but on a general level. No fave sub-genres.

Good luck with your works, and C-ya around the forum. :supersmile:

3. Soapbox

Soapbox Member

Hello!

Hope you feel better...