1. Geishapolis.com

Geishapolis.com New Member

Would you help me with a Japanese style tale?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geishapolis.com, Feb 14, 2007.

I have recently started a website, that is supposed to improve writing skills of people who'd like to learn by doing. The whole engine of the website, which I developed myself, is an tool that allows posting stories and commenting them. Besides, it allows any user to post a sequel, a prehistory, or an alternative view for any story that is published. This will make the website look and feel like a neverending story. That was a conception.

The tale is all about Japan and geishas culture. However, it's not a historical review but a fantasy.

I would appreciate any of you to either participate as a contributor with your own small stories (like a diary, memoirs), or comment stories of other contributors (showing mistakes and ways of improvement)

If you are interested the link is: http://www.geishapolis.com

I will be glad to see you living on the website:D

2. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Well, im SURE that you're going to post other stuff here at writingforums because its EXTREMELY rude to simply advertise and leave.
    You seem nice, I hope you can find the time to get to know us here at writingforums! I hope that I get a chance to look at your site!

3. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

He's an adbot, smart one.

4. Nexus

Nexus New Member

shut up! Just cause im nice!

DELETE HIM!!!!!!