1. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Giving Away Romantic/Erotic Story Plots

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Alyndrya, Jan 3, 2016.

Hello all,

New person here. I come up with plots on a daily basis (Oberactive brain that never shuts up) and I have given them away on my site and my Facebook writing group, so you're all welcome to use them. I will add them below. I just ask that you please give me credit for the plot if you use it to write a story and become published in a magazine or Amazon or through a publishing company. I will try and post them more often, if it will help you all to become inspired. :) Be aware that I generally write Your Couple because I wrote these for a romance writing group and the plots are romantic or smut (Erotica). These have helped many people get over writers block. I have over 700 of these, ranging from one sentence to a few paragraphs.

Challenge #1:
    Title: THE NARRATOR
    Date Created: April 12, 2015
    Plot Creator: By Aurelia Destiny
    Summary: You are the narrator for a day-in-the-life of your favourite Couple, as they get together for the first time. But love is not easy and the two will be put through hellish, yet incredibly funny, trails before admitting that they actually want each other.

Feel free to break the forth wall and have the Couple (And other characters if you like) directly address the narrator, as they object to what is being described about them.

2. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #2:
    Title: DISASTROUS ONLINE DATING
    Date Created: April 25, 2015
    Summary: Your Couple both attempt online dating, and after some absolutely terrible dates/or just contacts through phone/internet/email, they finally decide to taken a chance on each other. It goes disastrously. But somehow they do feel something and give it another go. Thank god they did, because it soon becomes clear that they have a made made in a bordello-I mean, they have great sex and finally hook up for good.

3. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #3:
    Title: SEX CHANGE COSTUME
    Summary: One of your Couple are dared to go to a party cleverly disguised as someone of the opposite sex. They are hit on by the other of the Couple, whom the first had no idea swung that way. Or does the second of the Couple already know exactly who they're hitting on?

4. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #4:
    Title: ANGELIC WISH
    Summary: One of your Couple pray for a night with the object of their lust/affections and to their surprise an Angel answers! Well, he's disguised as an Angel, but It's actually the God, Cupid, who only deals with soulmates.

They are told that they have one night only to fulfil whatever fantasy they want with the other of the Couple, but the first of your Couple misunderstand something critical;

They believe that their encounter will be completely wiped from the other's mind come dawn. Nope.

And also, if the second of the Couple rejects their affections by the time the sun rises, they've lost their chance at love with that person forever, but Cupid omits that little fact.

5. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #5:
    Title: CAVE IN
    Date Created: May 20, 2015
    Summary: Your Couple are trapped together in a cave in (This could be a building, perhaps after an earthquake, or an actual cave) for several days. Although there is a hole large enough for rescuers to throw food down, and air is coming in, they cannot be dug out immediately, or else there could be another cave in.

Your Couple have only the two of them for company in there and soon begin to drive each other crazy, which is only heightened by the fact that they are both secretly attracted.

6. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #6:
    Title: DRUNKEN MAKE OUT
    Summary: Your Couple never get along, but they secretly have the hots for each other. One night they both get drunk and make out in front of all their friends. The next morning neither of them remember a thing, but everyone tells them what they did, but your Couple thinks that their friends are lying.

Slowly, over the next few days, the two begin to recall their make out session through erotic dreams. Things begin to be increasingly awkward between them as they try to figure out whether they should just ignore what went on between them, or take their love/hate relationship to the next level.

7. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #7:
    Title: KIDNAPPER
    Summary: Due to a mistake, accident, or a misunderstanding, one of your Couple end up kidnapping the other! Now they're in big trouble, but they can't release their hostage. The kidnapee begins to have romantic or sexual feelings for their kidnapper, which just makes thing all the more complicated.

8. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #8:
    Title: PREGNANCY COCKUP
    Summary: Due to a big mess in heaven, or a spell, or some kind of magic, one of your Couple wakes up pregnant by a few months. They realize in horror that their child is growing a month every week and they're going to give birth in five weeks. They try to figure out what made them pregnant, who the father is, and whether they'll keep the baby, or whether it might vanish when the power/spell is reversed. Oh...and the pregnant one is MALE.

9. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #9:
    Title: NIGHTMARE CARTOON LAND
    Summary: Your Couple are sucked into an alternate dimension, where toys and cartoon characters from their childhood- that used to scare the hell out of them-are real (Cabbage Patch Dolls, Telly Tubbies, Gargamel, My Little Pony etc).

10. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #10:
    Title: MINATURIZED
    Date Created: June 9, 2015
    Summary: One of your Couple have been hit by a spell that shrinks them to the size or a barbie doll (Or smaller) and they have to rely on the other of the Couple in order to survive. When romance blooms they have to awkwardly get around their potential lover's size problems and try to return them to normal.

11. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #11:
    Title: ANIMAL
    Summary: Your Couple (And possibly their friends also) are turned into animals by a spell. They are unable to do anything that they'd been able to as a human, but somehow they have to find a way to change back. It doesn't help that both of your Couple keep fighting like cats and dogs, but things get really awkward when the drive for them to mate with each other becomes rather overwhelming.

12. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #12:
    Title: DRAGONS
    Summary: Due to a rip in time, a small group of dragons -- that can take human form -- come into our world from another dimension.

One of your Couple is the Leader of the dragons and takes an romantic interest in the other of your Couple. They decide to take a mate of the human, who isn't exactly thrilled at first to have a shape shifter from another world pursue them so determinedly.

13. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #13:
    Title: IMAGINARY
    Summary: One of your Couple begin to see someone that no one else can. They believe that they are maybe hallucinating, or going batty, but finally decide that maybe their brain had conjured up an imaginary friend. No one else even believes that this person exists, but the other of your Couple is very real and has only shown themselves to one person for a reason.

14. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #14:
    Title: GHOSTS
    Summary: Your Couple are both dead and now ghosts. They find that they are unable to leave the apartment (Or house) that they woke up in, and although they remember their own name and a few things from when they were alive, they can't recall just how they died or even if they'd known each other. The two must figure out how they died, why they haven't 'moved on', and just why they're trapped together.

15. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #15:
    Title: COMA
    Summary: One of your Couple are in a coma due to some incident or trauma. The other of the Couple volunteers at the hospital, or perhaps works there, and they are slowly becoming romantically attached to the patient. Each day they visit and talk to the coma patient, who hears every word but is unable to wake up.

The two slowly begin to fall for each other, one by sight and the other by sound, but then the first of the Couple wakes up. Can the two really have a relationship when they've never even had a conversation with each other?

16. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #16:
    Title: HEAVEN AND HELL
    Summary: One of your Couple is an Angel and the other a Demon. By the laws of heaven and hell, the two species can never have a romantic relationship; it's forbidden. And yet, the two are constantly meeting and are drawn to each other, despite the fact that they are enemies. They cant help but fight, but each wish that they could have something more and defy the rules. Then one day one of them snaps and everything changes.

17. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #17:
    Title: RESCUE
    Date Created: June 14, 2015
    Summary: One of your Couple is going through such a bad time in their life that they try to commit suicide. The other of the Couple finds them before it's too late and the two end up bonding, which eventually leads to a romantic relationship.

18. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #18:
    Title: WORKPLACE
    Summary: Your Couple work together, and although sparks do fly whenever they meet, they really can't stand each other. Then their boss decides to put them on the same project and the two are suddenly constantly forced into each other's company. Worse yet, they're now in competition for a promotion, which causes some very underhanded behavior as they try to best each other and resist that one little kiss that will change everything between them.

19. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #19:
    Title: VOYEUR
    Summary: One of your Couple have just moved to a new city and into an apartment on the 10th floor. On their first night they notice that there is a really gorgeous person in the apartment building directly across from them. They grab a pair of binoculars and begin to watch the other of your Couple, who are completely oblivious that someone is watching them every night. Or are they?

20. Alyndrya

Alyndrya Member

Challenge #20:
    Title: STALKER
    Summary: One of your Couple notice that the other is being stalked by someone. At first it seems like a harmless crush, but then things take a turn for the worse. They suddenly find themselves in the role of protector, which was a real pain in the butt at first, but they soon begin to enjoy it a lot.

21. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

I wish there was a website where you could search for outline plots. I'm sooo bad at coming up with ideas but once I have one, I can run with it. :D

22. BrianIff

BrianIff I'm so piano, a bad punctuator. Contributor

I tried to look up outline recipes, but, yeah, Google couldn't figure out what I was getting at. I'm seriously challenged with seeing a story and I'm pretty sure I'm not a pantser. @Alyndrya Do you have one of those longer prompts? The more detail the better, for me. Romance shouldn't strain my imagination too much. :p

23. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Well I think in a nutshell (not to spoil it) but:

Boy meets girl
    Boy and girl fall in love (or lust, not like it matters)
    Boy and girl bump uglies in bed (or a car, on a couch, kitchen table, and on and on)
    Imaginary conflict pulls apart boy and girl
    In the end boy and girl get back together like imaginary conflict never happened (and rode off into the the horizon (setting/rising sun pick your fancy) and lived happily (horse shit) ever after, and bumped uglies many more times)

Woo, that was tough!:superwhew:Alice Cooper can do better.:supergrin: