1. mg357

mg357 Active Member

Looking for a writing partner.

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by mg357, Oct 10, 2018.

I am looking for a writing partner to help me write an erotic story. It's titled a mothers perspective.

One evening she comes home from work and See's her son & daughter who are in their early 20s having sex.

And she is horribly conflicted should she tell them to stop what they are doing.

Or should she just turn a blind eye and allow them to continue their forbidden sexual relationship as long as they are discreet.

Send me a private message if you're interested in writing this so that we can discuss the details of the story.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  2. mg357

mg357 Active Member

still looking for a writing partner.

3. ChickenFreak

ChickenFreak Contributor Contributor

Looking for a writing partner for a story that you've already decided on, that centers on a distasteful sexual situation, feels like a goal that isn't all that likely to find success.

Why not write the story yourself? Or if you want a writing partner, why not give them some input into what the story will be?

MsC likes this.
  4. mg357

mg357 Active Member

I have tried writing it on my own but it always turns into a mess. I have the basic plot already down.

But I am having trouble filling in the details. That is why I am seeking a partner.

To help me fit them into the story. Let me give a few examples appearance what do the characters look like.

What does the mother do for a living.

When the kids find out there mother caught them in the act but she hasn't said anything. Should they confess and tell her what they are doing.

And hope that she won't get angry or upset about their sinful behavior.
    Or should they continue with it and hope no one finds out it.

Why are doing this what was the trigger point that made them Start doing this.

What if the sister gets pregnant they cannot hide that forever. What if someone else in their neighborhood.

Finds out about it and starts to blab to everyone they know will they be forced to leave town. In exchange for not going to the police.

kulsumb likes this.