Tags:
  1. CaitríonaRoisín

CaitríonaRoisín New Member

Welcome all of you, into my world of words.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CaitríonaRoisín, Jun 6, 2018.

Hello, dia dhuit, and good day to you all.

'I am an instrument of ink, in a world of words I pen what I think. I weave words in sometimes complex form, and for such writing I was born. Let the pen possess you and from you flow, the words you'll need to future know, what it is to be an Author, an Artist of creative skill and mind, and may you seek what you shall find.'

My name is Caitríona Roisín. (Or the English equivalent is Kate/Katrina Rose.) I'm from Ireland originally, and I am walking a spiritual path. I have been writing for over 20 years, but it is not all I do/have done. I have penned many subjects and genres from Poetry to Children's stories, to lyrics, from politics to humour to memorial to blogs and much more. Akin to this I illustrate all my works, I draw, I sing to audiences from all over the world, though to save time and confusion I will just talk about my writer-side in this forum unless otherwise asked.

I have always been incredibly busy, and definitely creative; my father was an Artist, my Grandmother was a Baírd (Irish Storyteller), so it was always going to be, that I drew inspiration from my surroundings to an extent. Folklore is alive in my Land and today it has impacted my inner creative.

I am here at The Writing Forums like many of you, to look for some critique, to give feedback and improve as well as enjoy the experience. I am in the process of having a website re-built, and once this is done it will be a base whereby people can gain better access to my work.

I had all measure of social networks at one time but I fell victim to some unnerving behaviour by those who prey on people's good nature and ignorance. I was stalked and trolled ending in police involvement. It was a sad experience, because today it has left me far less trustful of those around me, and it majorly impacted my writing career as I pulled all my work, whilst I tried to regain some self esteem. I may get the social network things later, but again they will only be a platform that will be used for (shameless) advertising of my work.

I will look forward to participating here, reading your work and meeting you all!

Some Guy likes this.
  2. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Welcome! Wander under, and plunder asunder the wonder of WF!

CaitríonaRoisín likes this.
  3. CaitríonaRoisín

CaitríonaRoisín New Member

Some Guy- thank you for taking the time to welcome me here. I look forward to seeing you around and reading some of your contributions :)

Some Guy likes this.