Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas C.

Nicholas C. Active Member

Feedback on a story I've had published

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Nicholas C., Apr 4, 2012.

There's a story I had originally thought of posting in the Workshop section to get some feedback on. However, it ended up getting published somewhere. My question is: since I obviously can't post it in the Workshop now, am I allowed to post a link to it for anyone who may be bored enough to want to read it? :redface: I looked through the stickies/FAQ and didn't see this issue addressed, so just figured I'd ask.

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i don't think that would be allowed... the site isn't meant to be used just to show off one's published works... pm cog or banzai and ask them, if you can't find relevant info in the site rules 'n regs...

3. The Tourist

The Tourist Banned

Ya' know, I don't see the need to show sections of your story, ever, at all. I have sent out a snippet PM, but that's over a singular issue. After reading posts here it seems like lots of folks are in my shoes. We need help on various things, and we come here bouncing around ideas and seeking solutions.

For some reason after reading the guidelines I interpreted the rules to mean you must post your story. Now that I've been here a bit, I realize that's not the case.

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

How thoroughly did you read the site rules?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.