1. Jaiden

Jaiden Member

Wuddup Dawgs!?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jaiden, Dec 26, 2015.

I sort of signed up a while back, read some threads, stole some tips, and then made absolutely zero progress on writing any kind of prose that would be worth sharing and went away. Since then I regularly read my girlfriends essays and such for her (when I'm not working every day), and I have spent a lot more time reading others' work and just letting my mind absorb all of these themes and ideas and ask questions about them.

I still write lyrics regularly, and I make notes of story plot points that would work for a project I've chipped away at for about four years now, but as for actual writing I'm struggling and I just figured that joining a forum and throwing myself in among the sharks would be the only way to see if I'm just prey, or whether I'll be chomping off sterns, limbs, and through shockingly appealing electrical wires with the rest of you man-eaters.

So yeahh, I love music, reading and writing (duhhh), football (watching and playing), running, and I am rather partial to learning stuff. History, Science, Arts, all of it. I just like to end a day knowing more than I did when I started that day - my hours are not regulated.

2. Villainova97

Villainova97 New Member

Hey Jaiden, how's it going? I came here to improve my writing skills as well, specifically writing fantasy and humor. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you work and giving feedback!