1. Artisan

Artisan New Member

Hey y'all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Artisan, Nov 30, 2006.

I'm not actually from the south, I'm very much from the north, I just like saying "y'all".

I wandered into this place after a google search brought it up. I was looking for a place where I could get some encouragment and feedback at the ready. I'm the only artistic one in the family and no one shares my passion for the written word so it's hard to find everything a writer needs to keep going.

I've only written short stories and some poetry but would like to branch out more so I'm very glad that I found this place.

2. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Well you've come to the right place Artisan. I think you will find that the people here a quite helpfull.

Anyways welcome to WF, there's quite a bit here to help you out and if you ever have any questions, there's always someone to help out.

3. Raven

Raven Banned

We are very Helpful and very friendly. The Mods are excellent as is LP Spider who is Admin is also very helpful. As are the other members so any questions Just call. :)

4. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Howdy and welcome! WOW this place is growing in leaps and bounds! Nice to have you aboard!

5. PencilJockey

PencilJockey New Member

Welcome aboard! This site is wonderful for getting contrustive criticism and writing support.