Your (other) creations

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OurJud, Sep 25, 2015.

1. OurJud

OurJud Contributor Contributor

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. Imaginarily

Imaginarily Disparu en Mer Contributor

BEHOLD MY MURDEROUS GENIUS!

Here is a cockroach death camp. Turn the oven on, and within 10 minutes those little fuckers are belly up. I'm not sure if the surface gets hot enough to nuke them, or if they asphyxiate, or both, but I don't care.

They die and that's all that matters.

[​IMG]

...That one on the right almost escaped. That's why he's way over there instead of with his friends.

:whistle:

:-D

3. Kit Carruthers

Kit Carruthers New Member

4. RDD1977

RDD1977 New Member

That reminds me of what myself, and three other friends use to do when I was a kid. We had a bunch of toy WWE figures the old solid rubber ones from the 80's. We would split them up three ways between us, and made three different wrestling divisions. My one friend was the East Coast division, I was the Central division, and my other buddy was the West Coast division.

We created a character for each wrestler, and made a costume for them out of cloth, cardboard, duct tape, or what ever else we had. Then we would pick out a rock song for each one, and that would be their entrance music to the ring. We even made champion ship belts out of cardboard, tape, and holographic foil.

My one friend created a character called the Midnight Rock'n'Roller, and the song Runaway by Bon Jovi was his entrance music. My same friend would also record in a oversize note book all his matches, and who one, and who lost.

I created a masked character that I named The Fallen Angel who had this really elaborate jacket I had stitched together from some thick gray material. His music was the song Midnight Express by the band Helix.

That character eventually graduated up to be comic a character in my comics that I use to draw, and write.