Your Plot in a Nutshell

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by stampman, Mar 11, 2016.

1. ToDandy

ToDandy Senior Member

A group of lucid dreamer kids discover a dream network where they are invited to compete in a series of trials to win a rare prize.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. Delmeister

Delmeister New Member

After the death of his father, a young boy is drafted into a military training program, consisting entirely of orphans who have been put through a rigorous training regimen and eventually subjected to physical enhancement procedures upon reaching young adulthood. Follow Z (not his name, I change it quite often) as he battles class warfare, betrayal and fights against threats to his nation, both domestic and international.

My first time writing a synopsis for this story actually, glad I did it :)

zoupskim likes this.
  3. Mr DC

Mr DC Member

I guess I could do one for my newest story.

A group of survivors in a dark post apocalyptic world have to band together to restore everything to the way it was.

That sound like such a cliche. It isn't... I promise?

Oscar Leigh and zoupskim like this.
  4. Heckem Tegas

Heckem Tegas New Member

The seventh and last son of the Emperor of a powerful nation is drafted in a long journey to find his dissapeared father, alongside his older sister, a misterious and silent warrior and a little mute girl who hides a dark secret, at the same time, a politic and religous leader makes a coup on the nation's imperial family and imprisons the other princes and princesses. Somewhere in his journey, the prince discovers that he is the reincarnation of the Archangel Michael, just when Lucifer breaks out of his prison helped by another fallen angel, now he must find his father, save his nation and his siblings, and lead the heavenly hosts to defeat the fallen angels and their demon army.

It's my first idea, I plan it to be a kind of a series, and it's difficult to summarize it properly since I plan it to be several stories inteconnected.

P.S. Excuse me if my english is bad, it's not my native language.

Oscar Leigh and zoupskim like this.
  5. Robert Musil

Robert Musil Comparativist Contributor

One girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.

Still working on a title...

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  6. If I was to write an #SFFpit Twitter pitch, I'd probably say this:

A girl's home planet is destroyed, plunging her into the investigation of a mysterious and threatening alien presence. #SFFpit #A #SFT

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2016
    Oscar Leigh likes this.
  7. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

Sounds awesome. You just need to find a balance and centre point. It's a really good concept thought.