A film festival at your fingertips: CineLove
I wanted to take a second to introduce myself and the new organization I work for. CineLove is a new streaming platform/film festival and movie movement. To say hello & welcome I wanted to offer y’all a sweet discount on entry to our very first short film comp. Just use the code friends over at FilmFreeway to enter for $2.50.
Here is a little more about our organization.
CineLove is looking for the voices of the new generation.
We’re a new streaming service dedicated to bringing the film festival experience into your home.
Enter our rolling contest NOW.
- Meet a new audience through our screening events and streaming service.
- Make money through our competitive royalty scheme.
- Win film festival prizes.
CineLove Short Film Festival
Enjoy three days celebrating the best indie TV pilots in the heart of historic York, UK at the newly opened Everyman Cinema.
Thursday 10 May to Sunday 13 May
Everyman Cinema, York
Thursday 10 May 2018
8 - 9 pm Welcome reception
9 - 10:30 pm Screenings
Saturday 12 May 2018
2:30 - 3:30 pm Screenings
Sunday 13 May 2018
9 - 10 pm Awards announcement
- Micro-budget TV Pilot (under $5k)
- Small-budget TV Pilot (under $10k)
- Comedy TV Pilot
- Drama TV Pilot
- Sci-Fi TV Pilot
- Documentary TV Pilot
- Dramedy TV Pilot
- Animation TV Pilot
- Action TV Pilot
- Adventure TV Pilot
- Arthouse TV Pilot
- Historical TV Pilot
- Horror TV Pilot
- Erotica TV Pilot
- Animal-Led Narrative TV Pilot
- First place £250 cash prize
- Get paid to stream films to audiences in UK, US, and Canada via CineLove
- Screen your movie at film festivals and special screening events via our indie cinema partners in UK/US/CAN.
- Invitation to a film festival event in your region
The future of streaming launches winter 2017.
We are in a new golden age of television
– but too many choices leave us confused.
Don’t you miss the cinema experience?
CineLove’s got your back.
Always now, forever independent.
We curate the best new movies, shorts, film festival favorites, and TV shows – daily.
With daily exclusive content & originals, all for just one monthly flat fee
plus film news, reviews, and education.
We are the only subscription cinephiles & filmmakers need.
You need to be logged in to comment