1. Cilogical

Cilogical Banned

Evening all....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cilogical, Oct 29, 2019.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Tralala likes this.
  2. Tralala

Tralala Active Member

Hi Cilogical,
    Sounds like you'll have plenty of personal experience to draw on.

Cilogical likes this.
  3. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi Cilogical :)

I'm one of the forum moderators, and I want to give you a hearty welcome to the forum. I should have done this much earlier, but I just discovered ...to my horror ...that your introduction slipped through the Mod net. It happens. EEeek. Anyway, better late than never? :bigoops:

Good to have somebody with medical experience on board. We have a few others as well, but writers nearly always run into medical issues when researching their stories, and it's a very popular category for questions. You'll be able to help, I reckon.

You'll be able to put your own work into our Workshop for critique once you have:

1) been a member for 14 days
    2) have made at least 20 posts around the forum

At this point, your New Member designation beneath your cheerfully scary avatar will change to Member. It's a software thing....

and

3) have made at least 2 constructive critiques in the Workshop area

Then you're good to go. However, do note that you need to do 2 critiques for every piece of your own work that you put up for feedback. In other words, if you put up two poems, you will have needed to do 4 critiques beforehand, etc. That ratio exists for everybody, no matter how long you are here as a member. The reasoning behind this rule is explained more fully in the two links below.

If you haven't already, let me suggest you take a look at these two links, which should help keep you right on target, and let you know how the forum runs.

New Member Quick Start
    Forum Rules

If you have any trouble getting settled please contact me via a 'conversation' ...click my owl avatar and follow the signs. I'll do my best to help.

Meanwhile ...see you around the threads! Have fun getting to know us, and letting us get to know you.

Cheers, Jan

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Tralala and Cilogical like this.