1. Draycko

Draycko New Member

Greetings and Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Draycko, Aug 18, 2013.

<---- As you can tell Im Draycko aka Sam,
    I really look forward to participating on this forum even though i don't normally use forums much. I have no collage experience and i have always been bad in English classes. with that said, i love writing and have more ideas than i will ever get down on to page. I found this forum because i Google searched groups so i can find a mentor or group of critical friends to run ideas by and truly learn this crazy craft. Writing is a hobby at this time but i hope to turn it into something more when it can pay the bills.
    If i made your head hurt or spin with bad grammar and writing style then I'm sorry. hopefully by time my works are done and publishable i will have learned to put a proper sentence together

Okay I think i am done rambling, Thank you for your time and remarks,
    Draycko

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. BritInFrance

BritInFrance Active Member

Hi Draycko, welcome to the forum. If you want people to correct your grammer, you can edit your signature in your profile and ask people to do so. Hope you have fun here. :)

3. Draycko

Draycko New Member

I was mostly stating that i know it is bad and that it may be rough for some people to read. but if people wish to, they are welcome to correct me as i like all feed back.

Thank you,

4. BritInFrance

BritInFrance Active Member

It's not that bad ;)! The thing that stands out for me is that you should use a capital "I" not "i".

5. Draycko

Draycko New Member

yeah it is something I strugle with. I always have to go back and edit everything, and most of the time on things like this I don't normally bother with it. :)