1. pengwenn

pengwenn New Member

Another one joins the fold . . .

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pengwenn, Sep 26, 2006.

Hello!

Hmmm, what do you want to know about me?

What do I like to write? Words :)
    What do I like to read? Words :)

Hee hee

Seriously now. I like to write all kinds of things. I tend to write a lot of fantasy, sci-fi, mainstream and semi-historical fiction (at least historical in how *I* see it). But I’m up to writing anything. I like to try new styles, forms and genres even if I’m terrible at it. I’ll never know what I’m good at unless I give everything a try. My motto: “Do, or do not. There is no try.”

I like to read a lot too. My reading tastes tend to mirror whatever I’m writing at the time. I use to read a lot of mysteries but I’m terrible when it comes to writing one so I haven’t read many lately.

I wish I could write all day long but I have a bunch of things that interfere with that plan. Things like work, sleep, eating, playing videos games, movies, crafts, breathing…..okay probably not breathing. But I’m boring you now so I’ll just stand in the corner and wave at the passing traffic.

2. Mercury

Mercury Active Member

Hi Pengwenn, and welcome.

So you like to write Sci-Fi and HF? They're my favourite genres too, so I look forward to seeing your work posted!