Tags:
  1. Archnovice

Archnovice New Member

Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Archnovice, Sep 8, 2018.

Salutations WritingForums community,

I just thought I would pop into this section and get the obligatory greeting out of the way with. So yes, hello to you all.

I am joining this forum because I am interested in improving the quality of my writing. I have a sea of stories sloshing around in my head, but I feel that I lack the mechanics and prose to truly execute them to their fullest potential. My hope is that I can learn from you all, and perhaps aid in helping others to grow as well.

I am a non-fiction writer by occupation, but even though I am well into my 20s, I still enjoy some good YA Fantasy. I hope to one day publish my own work in this arena, but I know I need to improve before I can attain that goal.

Cheers,

ArchNovice

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Hullo!
    That's the cool thing about YA, though more people who are young adults enjoy it then other demographics, people from those other demographics can easily fall in love with it too, its a great little bridge from childhood to adulthood and if written well can be enjoyed at any age!
    Good luck in your journey!

3. Zerotonin

Zerotonin Serotonin machine broke

Welcome to the forums! You have a plethora of resources at your disposal on these forums, so I'm sure we can help you with just about anything you need. If you haven't already, I would suggest clicking this thing right here to take you to our New Member Guide. It's jam-packed with tons of information that many newbies (like myself) find useful.