1. diziet

diziet Member

a little help?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by diziet, Sep 6, 2007.

hi all

i wanted to post my most recent work in progress but its in the form of a blog. i don't know how things work here because i'm new and i didn't want to just post the web link and seem like i was spamming the forum.

can anyone tell me if this would be acceptable?

thanks

diz

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hi diziet,

Reviewers don't as a rule want to travel off the site to view and review work. When authors have done so in the past, they have generally been disappointed that they get little or no response.

You will be much better off if you post a copy of the content into a new thread in the Review Room forums.

In order to do this, though, you will need to post two or more reviews of existing work in the Review Room. We focus on writing reviews here as a powerful strategy in improving your own writing, so you may want to read this post, Why Write Reviews Before Posting My Work?, and examine some reviews to get some idea how this works.

3. diziet

diziet Member

great advice. i really like the idea of reviewing someone else's work in order to spot where you might be going wrong yourself.

thanks cogito

4. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

Also if you wait a bit the site owner has announced that there will be a blog option we can use. Not sure when it will be available though.