1. PrincessGarnet

PrincessGarnet New Member

Buy the ticket take the Ride

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PrincessGarnet, Jun 22, 2007.

Hello everyone! How rude of me I have already posted on the boards but I have forgotten to introduce myself.

My name's Michelle and presently I am on holiday from University, so I have finally sometime to work on my creative writing. I am working on a cheesey romantic novel - more as a stress relief exercise than anything else. I also plan to write a play about some issue relating to International Relations, which is what I study at University - maybe arms dealing or terrorism. Lately I have been trying to write short stories but I find this quite difficult, as I think I'm best suited to writing novels but it's a good execrise to work on.

My writing can sometimes be over the top so apologises about that, but i think it's better to try something than to just write blandly. Also I haven't found my style yet so i try different ways of wording and puncuating sentences, which might not always work out, but i guess learning and experimenting is what this site is about.

Also I really want to improve and I promise I won't get defensive, so show no mercy with my work

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Its not a problem PrincesGarnet.

Welcome to WF.

Any help I'm just a PM away. And its great to have you here :)

~Raven.

3. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Yes any help just ask, but I see you'e already been busy in the short stories etc - hope you enjoy your stay.

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum PrincessGarnet.
    Nice name by the way.
    I loook forward to seeing you around the board a bit more ^ ^

Well have fun and see you around the boards somewhere ^ ^

~Torana

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hi Michelle,

I'm pleased to have been formally introduced, and I know you'll fit in well here. I've already enjoyed our discussions over regional punctuation differences, and have found your position to have been well researched and presented.

Welcome to the forum, and have fun!

6. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

welcome Michelle,a nd i hope to see you posting around here more often. please, join in all of our games and conversations,a nd post some of your work up for us to read. if you ever need anything reviewing, PM me and i'll be more than happy to take a look for you :)
    Heather

7. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the site and I look forward to seeing more of you soon :D