1. Howard Sisco

Howard Sisco New Member

Hello, Hello! I'm Howard.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Howard Sisco, Oct 16, 2013.

Hi there folks! I've just written my first short story (at least my first since my high school creative writing class all those years ago) and I'm delighted to have discovered the Writing Forums!

I'm looking forward to meeting some new interesting people, sharing my work and improving my storytelling and writing skills! I've got a wild mess of story ideas in my head and recently I've just spent hours at a time trying to get them all on paper (technically, the word processor). I've always loved science fiction television from the 90s so most of the stories I'm trying to write are space or supernatural adventures. I certainly need time and practice to develop my writing style, but at the very least I just want my stories to be fun to read!

Here's hoping two weeks from now I'll be seeing you all in Workshop> Short Stories> Science Fiction> The Spectacular Adventures of The Bishop Ford!

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome, Howard!
    I hope that this "little" community can live up to your expectations and beyond. I'm sure that you will find all the help you need here, and I hope that you will share your knowledge as well!

Other than that, I wish you a nice time here on WF!

3. Howard Sisco

Howard Sisco New Member

Thank you very much Komposten!