Tags:
  1. TifaDarkWizard

TifaDarkWizard New Member

New to the site, but not role-playing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TifaDarkWizard, Apr 28, 2019.

Hi

I am TifaDarkWizard also known as Letmehaveone on other sites.

But here, you can just call me Tifa for short if you like.

I like animals, supernatural(not the show), crossovers and sometimes magic rps.

I have a lot of free time on my hands. However, I do get busy on weekend afternoons.

Alan Aspie and Zombie Among Us like this.
  2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi there, Tifa! Welcome to the Forum. What kinds of things do you write, or are interested in writing? There's a lot of variety here ...including people who write role-playing games. I'm sure you'll find a 'gang' to suit you, whatever you write.

Please dive in and get to know the place, and start interacting with people on any threads that interest you. It's a lot of fun.

I would strongly suggest that you read our forum Rules, before you begin, so you get an idea of how we operate, and what works and what doesn't. Also check out the New Member Guide. Both of these can be found if you go to Information on our top menu bar, and scroll down. Please do read both of these before you begin.

Or you can use these links:

New Member Quick Start

Forum Rules

There are firm regulations about when and how you can post your own work in the Workshop area—which is the only place you're allowed to post your work for feedback. So do make sure you're familiar with these regulations before you start. You'll find them in the New Member Quick Start Guide.

Hope to see you around soon! You've got a cute avatar. I won't forget it. :)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  3. Zombie Among Us

Zombie Among Us Active Member

I ditto these statements. Have fun on the forums!