1. webdev

webdev New Member

Bourne Supremacy

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by webdev, Jun 23, 2006.

Book Title: Bourne Supremacy
    Author: Robert Ludlum
    Genre: Suspense

All in all I found the book Bourne Supremacy very good. I found myself not wanting to put it down, even almost missing my stop of public transportation as I read it. The author, Robert Ludlum, keeps the book moving and fast minute by minute. If I remember correctly, there is a fast start to the book, and it slows down for just a few pages, and then picks up right until the end.

Out of all the Robert Ludlum books I've read so far (I think I finished 4), I enjoyed this one the most. I would definitely recommed it to anyone.

1 person likes this.
  2. trailer trash

trailer trash New Member

webdev,

I also found the Robert Ludlum's series of books, including the Bourne Supremacy a rare treat. This action packed series of stories had a pace that kept me turning pages to the very end. I couldn't get enough of Jason Bourne, and was anxious to see what he would do next.

I'll no doubt revisit these books very soon. This is not intended as a book review, but only a response to your review. I concur shamelessly.

Thanks for posting

3. online.education

online.education New Member

Glad to know that the book received positive reviews here.

I bought a couple of books today. I say one is a classic and one is a modern classic. I also wanted to buy something that I hope to read it without any difficulty and I picked this one. I might start reading this right after I finish reading the one I'm reading right now.