1. Balcyboy

Balcyboy New Member

A quick message to say hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Balcyboy, May 29, 2015.

It's taken me longer to write a paragraph to introduce myself here than I would spend on planning and writing a short story!

Basically in hospital I fell in love with reading/writing, I had a lot of time on my hands and reading and writing helped clear my very busy head.

I'm looking forward to reading the poetry section, however I'm sure I'll dabble into all the other sections. I've only recently found this love for creative writing, so my vocabulary is quite limited, however everybody has to start at this stage at some point.

So here's a final hello, can't wait to get started.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

True words, sir. True words. :agreed: Everyone starts at the beginning. :bigwink: As you learn your way around and eventually dive into the Workshop, don't let unfamiliar terms scare you off. The bandying of lingo is often little more than a high school locker room wiener measuring contest.

Here's the New Member Quick Start that contains some good information concerning our forum.

Wrey

Balcyboy likes this.