1. blue.rose

blue.rose New Member

Hi from Serbia!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by blue.rose, May 4, 2020.

Hello everyone! Whats up I'm Helena, I'm 19, and I'm finishing high school this year!

In my spare time, I like to fall in love with fictional characters and/or dead writers! I love to make strawberry, chocolate chip cupcakes every. single. day and sometimes I do other stuff as well.

As for what I write... I have no idea. I tend to write Alice in Wonderlands type of wannabe novels where the character finds themselves in a chaotic world/city/universe where nothing makes sense. Sometimes, I write mystery/romance/fantasy short stories. They all suck, keep in mind, but they are what they are!

My favorite books so far are The Stranger, Gone With The Wind, Rebecca, The Master and Margarita and Anna Karenina.

Also I really like roses!

Looking forward to exploring this site a bit more and meeting new people! :))

2. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

Hi right back at ya, from some US country. ;)

I really dig the whole Alice in Wonderland thing, as well as the Wizard of Oz and related dreamlike stories. Welcome to the board, though I've seen you around a bit already.

Cdn Writer and blue.rose like this.
  3. blue.rose

blue.rose New Member

yes! i didn't realize there was the rules thingy until this morning. eye-opening ! :))

Cdn Writer likes this.
  4. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

Rules? I said nothing about rules. Is there s rule that you should make an intro thread when you join? If so I guess I'm in violation, I just jumped in and started posting.

Or do you mean you just found the rules section? I did seek that out and read before posting, though I still had to learn a few rules the hard way...

5. blue.rose

blue.rose New Member

it's not a rule! it's just over there... somewhere... i did not seek that out before posting oops! but nobody caught me hehe, i lived outside the law. what a life!

Some Guy and Xoic like this.
  6. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Welcome! I'm Iain, one of the mods here. If you haven't had a chance to yet, be sure to check out New Member Quick Start and Forum Rules, and don't be shy about contacting me or one of the other mods (jannert, big soft moose, minstrel, and EFMingo) if you have any questions or problems.

You'll need to have two weeks' membership, twenty posts (which include two constructive critiques of others' writing) before you can post in the Workshop for critique of your own work, but until then, feel free to poke around and jump into any one of the numerous discussions that are ongoing here. Those initial requirements will fly by.

blue.rose likes this.
  7. Cdn Writer

Cdn Writer Contributor Contributor

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America
    Currently Reading::
    TRYING (!!!) to read Eric Flint's "Ring of Fire" series.......it's soooo many books!!!!!
    Hi, Blue Rose!

I have to ask - are there blue roses in your country? I thought it was a fictional creation of some writer!

I'm in Canada, and I suspect we have similar winter temperatures - maybe not for much longer if global warming is real.....

Scott