1. oliverm

oliverm Banned

Digg

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by oliverm, Oct 20, 2020.

Any recommendations about Digg alternatives, please.

2. mar-iposa

mar-iposa Member

What do you like about Digg specifically? I've never used that website so I can't be sure that this is what you'd like, but I use Reddit to get my fix of "What the Internet is talking about right now."

You can make an account without providing an email and search for subreddits to subscribe to. For example, I subscribe to r/books, r/coffee, r/gardening, r/houseplants, r/baseball, r/[myUniversity], among others. My feed is filled with the latest conversations about these topics. If it makes sense for the subreddit's topic, users also post tweets and articles about the topic which helps me see what everyone is talking about (not just users within Reddit).

3. oliverm

oliverm Banned

Thanks for your suggestion. I appreciate it. But Im looking for alternatives like in this review https://alternativemaster.com/alternatives-to-digg