1. Chicorancher

Chicorancher New Member

Ahoy!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Chicorancher, Nov 26, 2013.

Greeting, Everyone. I just happened upon this site and decided it was a nice place to help me with writing. I am by no means a great writer, but i'm hoping to learn from everyone here. I also hope to be able to help wherever possible. :D

On another note... I am in search of a "partner" to help my writing process as i the skill/practice to put my ideas into words. To put it as basically as i can... I can't write conversation. So the basics of this is i need a helping hand in either completely writing all (or near all) conversation, or helping me get used to it. Of course I have my own ideas for stories and the like, but i'm not opposed to sharing ideas or incorporating some of your ideas into the story. If you like this could be a long term gig.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

welcome aboard, chico!

i don't do partners, but i do mentor new writers and help them along the perilous path to publication... so drop me a line if you'd like a helping hand...

and if you opt for taking on a partner, don't write a single work together before having a good, tight collaboration agreement signed and sealed... i can send you one, if you go that route, but i don't recommend doing so, as such arrangements much more often end in disaster than success...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com