1. architectus

architectus Banned

(Sookie) True Blood or Southern Vampire Mysteries?

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by architectus, Oct 14, 2008.

I have to say I enjoy the TV show True Blood more. I just finished the second book in the series, but the TV show is better.

2. Moira

Moira New Member

I didn't realize there was a book series. If so I wont read them. I don't enjoy spoiling a good movie because the book is so much better. (I know, I'm strange.) I've never read Harry Potter and I plan on keeping it that way. I did read Twilight, but probably wouldn't have if the movie had come out first. :eek:D

~*~Moira~*~

3. architectus

architectus Banned

This is one of those rare cases that the TV show is better than the books. The TV show is different also. It goes into the lives of the other characters, such as her brother. The books does not do that because it is written in first person, from Sookies POV.

They are really two different experiences.

4. Moira

Moira New Member

I'm starting to have a problem with the excessive amount of intercourse they have in the show. I wonder if there's anything else they can talk about. Honestly it's pretty annoying. Other then that, I still enjoy it.

~*~Moira~*~