1. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

New Poetry Discussion Section

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by big soft moose, Jan 3, 2024.

I'm still working through the long list of suggested / requested improvements, some of them I can't do with the tools available to me, but I've finally found a way to do this one (which was originally requested 8 years ago), so we now have a node level board dedicated to the craft and art of writing poetry, putting it on an equal footing with writing prose

Over the coming weeks there'll be a lot of work to divide existing poetry threats between the craft and philosophy boards, that isn't the sort of thing i can do in one bite without going insane and getting RSI

Those of you that write poetry please feel free to start new threads in the poetry boards and also let me know if there are other fora or sub fora you would like - we can't of course implement every suggestion, but those that enjoy popular support will be implemented if I can.

The eagle eyed among you will note that I've had to combine the 'writing process' with 'writing tools' in order to fit this in, that's because of the restrictions under which we operate, I can't create new nodes, but I can repurpose those we already have.

2. Not the Territory

Not the Territory Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023

I thought Poets' Corner seemed new! But I wasn't sure if I was crazy. Anyway, that's cool.
    Ooh, threatening some good discussions on poetry. :D

Catrin Lewis and Mark_H like this.
  3. dbesim

dbesim Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Oh, that’s great. And there seem to be a significant number of discussions.

Alireza maghsoudi likes this.
  4. Alireza maghsoudi

Alireza maghsoudi Banned

Currently Reading::
    Royal
    Good looking

5. Homer Potvin

Homer Potvin A tombstone hand and a graveyard mind Staff Supporter Contributor

Yeah, not bad for a dead guy.