1. fwc

fwc Banned

First Part of Ion

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by fwc, Feb 21, 2023.

Please give me a little feedback on this short story

Masters of Ion-

Lots of things happen on a search for happiness. When Joe Oliver tried the only thing he got was a crash on a motorcycle and a quick trip to the hospital. One may wonder what the connection is but it has to do with some shady characters on an old gang called Ion. Keeping his life above average, ended his endeavors fairly quickly despite being fairly skilled at standard gang behavior.

He didn’t have much fear left in him due to narcotics abuse but he also had a strong mind from youth.

2. Homer Potvin

Homer Potvin A tombstone hand and a graveyard mind Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi @fwc and welcome to the forum. I moved this post from the Workshop to the Plot Development forum. The workshop is reserved for original works of writing. Your post is more of a general question about an idea for a story.

I would say your idea is fairly vague. The premise sounds intriguing but you'll get better feedback with a bit more detail and specific questions.