1. w176

w176 Contributor Contributor

The 30 questions thread.

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by w176, Mar 18, 2011.

Simple answer the questions the way the character would have.

If you character cant "really" answer a question, for example your 1800th century widow haven't seen Star Wars, just pretend that they have.

1. What is your name, and is there any thought/meaning behind it?
    2. What is your favourite animal and why?
    3. Who is your favourite historical person?
    4. What is the most prominent aspect of your personality?
    5. What kind of clothing do you wear and why?
    6. What historical period is your favourite? Why?
    7. Who is your favourite fictional character?
    8. Have you ever committed a crime?
    9. Have you ever done something you regret and/or embarrass you?
    10. What is your greatest flaw?
    11. Do you like yourself (despite eventual flaws mentioned above)?
    12. If you could change anything about yourself (physically or mentally) - would you?
    13. If you were suddenly to become a superhero/villain, what would you nickname yourself and what would be your power(s)?
    14. Do you have any pets?
    15. Are you vain?
    16. What colour is your hair and in what manner do you wear it?
    17. Do you have any titles?
    18. If you could delete any person and his/her doings out of history, whom would be the unlucky one?
    19. What is your favourite colour? Why?
    20. Have you ever been close to death?
    21. Have you ever killed someone?
    22. What do you fear?
    23. One morning, you wake up only to discover you've been transformed into a gigantic insect! What do you feel, think, and do?
    24. You live in Tolkien's Middle-Earth. What kind of species are you and whose side are you on?
    25. You live in the STAR WARS universe! Do you prefer the dark or the light side of the force?
    26. You are singing the lead of a musical. What is the name of the musical and what is it about?
    27. What would your dream-house look like?
    28. If you could make -one- fictional character become real, who would you choose?
    29. What kind of books do you prefer?
    30. Lastly; How do you think you will die?

2. w176

1.What is your name, and is there any thought/meaning behind it?
    Kauko Järvinen. Jauko meaning ”Far Away”, and as far as I know w176 name me such to call me an airhead.

Anaconda. 100% hard muscles, a lot of body contact that at times becomes really intimate, and deadly. Just like me.

Bruce Lee.

How good I'm in bed. Really. I mean it. *Sniggers and gives you a lazy bedchamber look.”

Whatever makes me look good and let me do my job. But most things make med look good.

The 90s. You never really forget you childhood Tv shows.

Me?

Yea--- Are you typing this down? Is this going into some kind of record?

If the walk of shame was a sport I would be a gold medalist. But that don't really embarass me. I'm quite shameless.

Regrets? That something for people who spent to much time moping.

Another 1-2 inches of height would have suited me just fine.

Humble as I, I must still admit I'm a bit fond of myself. (From the background you van her saomeone shout “Full off, not fond off!”.

12. If you could change anything about yourself (physically or mentally) - would you?
    That would be that extra inch or two. Height ladies and gentlemen, nothing else. Unless some of you are masochistic.

13. If you were suddenly to become a superhero/villain, what would you nickname yourself and what would be your power(s)?
    Sssssseduction. Of course. And super strength and so on of course. And really good massage hands. My nickname would be “Mister.” Simply “Mister.” And would be a villain of course.

No. But I wouldn't mind a puppy or kitten or two.

15. Are you vain?

… No.

It is not my fault then I'm God gift to mankind.

Ash blond and long. In pony tail, except in bed.

“You freaking cheating bastard!” is a quite common one.

18. If you could delete any person and his/her doings out of history, whom would be the unlucky one?

Hitler I suppose. I'm not really into history.

Leather black. Yeah. That is a color. And a smell. And awesome.

La petite morte? Daily.

But I have had my scraps with death as well. And scars to prove it, if you wanna see?

*Smiles* Does it turn you on?

22. What do you fear?
    Someone showing up on a doorstep with a crying pooping baby.

23. One morning, you wake up only to discover you've been transformed into a gigantic insect! What do you feel, think, and do?
    … I suppose it would be kind of awesome to go Japanees movie monster a while. Then I better find out how to get back into my own body.

24. You live in Tolkien's Middle-Earth. What kind of species are you and whose side are you on?
    Elf. And I make Legolas look bad. But I would be on the badass side. Not teaming up with half length whimps. Ooops. I didn't mean you Dagny.

25. You live in the STAR WARS universe! Do you prefer the dark or the light side of the force?
    *A fan boy gleem appears in his eyes and he goes off into a hour long ramble about half a dozen Marty-Sueish rpg characters in all eras of the Star wars universe on all sides*

26. You are singing the lead of a musical. What is the name of the musical and what is it about?
    S-e-x.

And sex.

Play Boy mansion. But a bit more awesome.

28. If you could make -one- fictional character become real, who would you choose?
    Xena is kind of hot, but so is Lara Croft, or I know Buffy! No for **** sake Willow. Or Buffy. Or that Dollhouse chick, or wait! ...

Comics. And star wars. And fantasy.

Young and beautiful.

3. Arathald

Arathald New Member

My name is Benjamin Conway, Only my closest friends ever call me Ben. I don't think it has any particular meaning, I think my parents just liked the sound of it.

I would have to say probably a tigress -- she's incredibly powerful and doesn't take **** from anybody, but she has a soft side too, she uses that power to protect her cubs. It's very noble and admirable.

Leonardo da Vinci, because I'm sure people thought he was f***ing crazy with all his weird inventions... and maybe he was, but he didn't let that get him down. Some of his stuff was way out in left field, but he still just did what he wanted.

The most prominent? Well, I like to think of myself as a nice guy, but I don't take **** from anyone, so that's probably it.

Something practical and stylish. Often, at work, I'll wear dark, tight jeans and a black v-neck, but I mix it up a little -- button-ups aren't out of the question.

I would have to say the Italian Renaissance because you had this huge burst of creativity coming pretty much out of nowhere. Even today, if you ask someone who the greatest artists of all time are, they're going to look back at Michelangelo, Raphael, and Leonardo da Vinci.

I'd say Hercules, because he always fought hard for the ones he loved.

Well, nothing major. I've never shoplifted or hurt anybody, but who hasn't done a few things they'd rather not have the cops find out about? Nice try though.

Is there anyone who can honestly say he hasn't? Well, my mother died in a car accident when I was twelve. She was driving me to school because I had missed the bus, and a driver going the other way had fallen asleep at the wheel, crossed over the centerline, and hit us head-on. I just... I know this is ridiculous, but I still feel like maybe it was my fault, maybe if I hadn't missed the bus... and there was nothing I could do... Sorry, I need a few minutes.

(after a short break)
    Umm... well, honestly, I think I've got a bit of an anger issue -- I mean, I'd never hurt anyone, but I sometimes let my temper get away from me.

Of course, I'm amazing.

I think I'd like to gain a little muscle, I feel like I'm too scrawny.

I would have super strength, of course. Super speed, to get where there was trouble fast. A name? BenjaMAN! Haha, no, that's pretty lame...

Yes, Drake is my pet dragon. I love him, but he's sometimes a handful. You'd be surprised just how much trouble one dragon can cause. He likes to curl up in a little ball and sleep next to me on the bed.
    . . .
    What do you mean "Does he breathe fire?"? Do you piss orange juice? What kind of ridiculous question is that?

15. Are you vain?
    *chuckle* I think just about anyone who says "no" to this is lying to themselves.

It's dark black, and I've got it cut medium length and wear it a little shaggy and disheveled. Don't tell anyone, but I actually spend a lot of time getting it to look like I havent spent any time on it.

Titles? Like "prince" or "duke"? Haha, no.

I think a lot of people would say Hitler here, but since he gets all of the attention, I'll go with Stalin. He was worse in some ways.

Blue; I couldn't tell you why, I just like the way it looks. It's soothing and classy and can be incredibly intense all at the same time.

I almost drowned when I was ten... that's about the closest I've gotten.

God, no.

22. What do you fear?
    I wouldn't be able to stand it if anything happened to my little brother, he means the world to me.

Well, first, I'd think "Oh my God, I'm a giant insect!" It would be neat to fly around for a bit (I can fly, right?) and see what it's like. I think eventually I'd just want to be myself again, though.

I'm definitely on the good side. What species? Probably human -- elves are a little too weak, and dwarves are short and ugly.

Light side, definitely. The dark side's just too creepy and weird, that's not me.

It's an epic adventure about a man who has to save his one true love from the firey depths of hell. It's called "To Hell and Back".

Big, lots of rooms, modern.

Hmm... that's a hard one. I already said that my favorite fictional character is Hercules, but I don't think bringing him to life nowadays would be a very good idea. How about Zorro? Haha, I know, it's a little weird, but he was always fighting for people, for what was right. I think we could use a little more of that today, don't you?

Action novels, thrillers.

Hmmm... that's a good one. I could see myself getting killed trying to break up a bad fight. Realistically, though, a car crash or getting too old too fast is much more likely.

1 person likes this.
  4. KillianRussell

KillianRussell New Member

Happy Mardi Gras, Great to meet ya,Thanks for having me on your show, I was named after a Saint my full name is Francis Xavier Battle, but don't call me Francis. Check this out my wife's name is Roxanne how many couples do you know with an X in both their first names ?...We are Jerry Springer worthy.

Ha...With 3 kids under 2 years old what ever animal they like enough to keep them occupied I love .

Martin Luther King , thats my final answer

I am vocatinally controlling to the point that co-workers have threatened to drink glass rather than be teamed up with me

Dude with 3 kids under 2 I wear what is not covered with spittle ,my pretty boy days are over.....but when they get growed I am gonna get me a tangerine 5 button suit with lizard skin shoes to match and join a church choir....a-maze-zing-ga-race-ow-sweet-duh-sound

American revolution George Washington was gangster, dude crossed the Delaware on Xmas day to attack...you know George must have liked the colored girls, tell me you ever met a white person with Washington as a last name ?

You kiddin' right?... Would anyone from New Orleans not answer Ignatius Jacques Reilly,Confederacy of Dunces was the sha-dizzle

Yes I was sentenced to 3 years probation after I stuffed a toy poodle in a US mailbox where it died but not before it had diarrhea

Yes stuffing a poddle in a mailbox, not being able to leave the state prohibited me from touring with the Good Toothed Vampires and The Classic Dogs of Love....you know the "PETA" people put the pressure on chitty city not to sell my solo cd because of the great poodle caper

Call my wife Roxanne she has that list of flaws ,plural, on the tip of her.....

I am pretty lucky guy I like life, I like me

The shoulder injury I suffered in middle chapters plauges me as I get older , I would for sure change that....dude you didn't read a page of the story did ya ?

Dude this gonna sound lame but I am a dad now I would wanna be a superhero in the spirit of my namesakes prayer, bringing peace, love and understanding .

not since the storm...you should know that

15. Are you vain?
    Musically vane yes , Mirror vain no , I am hoping to grow old with some grace...however for the record I was pretty as Prince for most of the story

my hair is not Jimi Hendrix anymore, no I longer have it braided after the Hurricane my forehead kept growing so I shaved my head

You dick...they call me Mike Vick because of the pooping poodle incident

Do not give a nigga a book , he just might read it .....If I delete the Devil does it not have a domino effect ?....CHECKMATE !

Purple ....why LSU baybee da bayou bengals

Yes ,wtf dude you did not read the book , I was trapped under my van when the jack failed in chapter six

The poodle does not count as a someone ?

22. What do you fear?
    Not having the loot to educate my kids

Dude are you high ? what the fug is up with these questions, your pupils are funky as chit...look after the show let me drive you to detox

Middle Earth is like Missouri ?

I am a negro, does that the skew the question ?

I was the lead in a musical , forget what Katrina said if I was not the lead why is the story called Xavier's Battles ?

God is good ,I got my dream house ,the view looking in at the kids is a buzz-zillon dollar vista.

Tom Joad , I would like to hang with Tom Joad. I hope Roxanne aint listening MacBeth and I need to hook up to figure out how to keeps our womens in check
    I love my boy from Philadelphia

On stage here in New Orleans

5. Youniquee

Youniquee (◡‿◡✿) Contributor

Sounds fun!
    Anything but what you humans call...'dogs'
    Too many to name.
    Some people have said I have no personality. But I tend to keep to myself. It's better that way.
    Anything my sister purchases. She knows me well. Denim trousers must always be worn.
    1700s, Aard went through a period of weaponry revolution.
    Say?
    I wouldn't be wise for me to admit that to you.
    accepting/ listening love advice from Jace.Disturbing thing, it somewhat worked.
    People say I'm intimating. Quite interesting really.
    Mostly.
    ....My eyes.
    Thunder..as for nicknames I am not sure.
    I don't think any animals from Aard can be tamed.
    15. Are you vain?
    No, vanity is for woman who look down on people with their pointy noses. They disgust me.
    Black. I run a had through it and it's done. Spiked up and crazy as usual.
    The boy with the golden eyes. 'Him', 'The boy that shouldn't really be alive but for some reason, still is'
    The man who caused the 'curse' to befall on Aard.
    I do not have one. Nothing bright.
    Yes, several times. 2 times a month at least.
    No.
    22. What do you fear?
    I was once told, a man never tells his fears nor likes/loves. His enemy can easily use it against him.
    Make sure that I am nowhere near Jace. If I'm up to it, I might terrorise that kid from the Fire Kingdom. He always annoyed me.
    (skip)
    In the middle most likely.
    'The boy piercing eyes' about a boy who is rejected for society and his troubles. But I wouldn't sing.
    That of a kingdom's. For a clearer example, see Karissa's house. But I am happy with the house I have now. Hard earned money was used to make it a true home.
    I don't know. Fictional books are for children in my eyes.
    Books that tell me the history of Aard.
    This curse that has been yearning to take me for 7 years. The Gods have had some mercy on me...barely.

6. Lothgar

Lothgar New Member

Staff Sergeant R. S. Wilson, U.S. Army, retired.

The Cow...makes a tasty steak.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton....nice set of legs on that one.

The Alpha Male Ego

Combat Fatigues...as an international mercenary, they are my working clothes.

The 1980s. Heavy Metal Head Bangers, big hair, parachute pants, could still buy assault rifles at the local hardware store and political correctness hasn't set in yet.

"Cat" Shannon, Mercenary Commando Leader from "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth.

I could tell you...but then I'd have to kill you.

Not that I'd admit to...but there was this one time in Mexico...The lads and I had been drinking...she was a hawt lil number...don't remember where the live chickens came from...but that cat woman costume was....er...never mind.

The simple fact that I lack any flaws at all...it totally ruins the confidence of all others that compete with me.

Damn straight.

12. If you could change anything about yourself (physically or mentally) -
    would you?
    I could stand to be a little more awesome than I already am, but then I'd just ruin the ladies for all other men.

13. If you were suddenly to become a superhero/villain, what would you
    nickname yourself and what would be your power(s)?
    Shadowjack...merging with the darkness to DESTROY my enemies with total surprise...that and being able to fart minty fresh green clouds.

A fuzzy cat named "Muscles McGee"

15. Are you vain?
    Nah, I'm just brutally honest.

Light brown, with a high and tight military cut.

Staff Sergeant, Voted most likely to get beaten up for his lunch money and "OVERDRAWN" according to my bank.

18. If you could delete any person and his/her doings out of history, whom
    would be the unlucky one?
    The dude from the IRS that is auditing my taxes for the last 3 years :(

Black. It is the color of my military beret.

Many times.

27 Confirmed kills in the line of duty...out of the line of duty and into my personal affairs is none of your concern.

22. What do you fear?
    Getting old.

23. One morning, you wake up only to discover you've been transformed into
    a gigantic insect! What do you feel, think, and do?
    Feel: "WTF", Think: What was I drinkin' last night?, Do: fly out and devour the botanical flower gardens of Donald Trump...Just because I CAN! :)

24. You live in Tolkien's Middle-Earth. What kind of species are you and
    whose side are you on?
    Call me BALROG baby. I'm on my own side...there are things that live in the depths of the earth that are best left undisturbed.

Which ever side pays the most.

"It's my butt and I'll scratch it if I want to", its an edgy, dark comedy, about the inventor of Tucks medicated pads and his whirlwind love affairs with Italian cross dressers.

Reinforced concrete bunker, encircled with claymore landmines, razorwire and interlocking fields of fire.

Tarna, from the animated movie "Heavy Metal"...she was a hawt babe.

Porno

Either in a blaze of glory and a hail of machine gun fire...or choke on my own gum and fall face first into a public toilet.

7. w176

"Call me Balrog baby." Best pickup line in history.

Komposten likes this.
  8. Darkjester79

Darkjester79 Member

My name is Jonathan. I don't remember my last name. I don't think there is any meaning behind my name but there are alot of things I can't remember.

Dog. Loyal, trustworthy and smarter than most people give them credit for.

Stephen Hawkins. I have to give a fellow scientist his due for overcoming adversity as he has.

I am logical and scientific to a fault. Emotions are.....hard for me.

Whatever I can scrouge from the ruins of civilization.

Rennissance. It was a glorious age of enlightenment.

Not sure. Haven't really had the time to read anything but my journals.

Not yet but I will if it means surviving.

I deeply regret what I have done to the world. I worked on the Door Project that ruined everything I love.

I hesitate a lot. Sometimes I need to act instead of thinking it through.

I'm not sure. I think it is easier to say I tolerate myself.

I wish I could be a bit more impulsive at times.

*chuckles to himself* It would probably be something stupid like Assembly Man or Mechno Master. I would love to be able to assemble all of this useless broken machinery into whatever I needed at the time. Scrap = flamethrower, airplane, dunebuggy etc...

No.

15. Are you vain?
    Once maybe but the wasteland has no room for vain.

Deep brown and as cleen cut as I can get it.

No.

Sometimes I wish I could delete myself. the world would still be as I once remembered it if I did.

Gunmetal Gray. Steel and metal are conforting to me.

Several times.

Regrettably yes.

22. What do you fear?
    Turning into a monster. The darkness in my soul scares the hell out of me.

Oh to be free as they are! I would love to be a dragonfly, swifty darting here and there with not a care in the world.

I am human from Gondor. I fight for the side of light. I know its cheesy but that's me, cheesy.

I would say Light side but secretly I wonder.....

"It's the end of the world as we know it..." Self explanitory.

Classic farm house surrounded by green fields.

Not sure. I don't get to read many fictional books....

Textbooks, scientific journals.

Alone or chained to one of THIER machines.

Wow thanks for this! It has helped me think about my MC!

9. spklvr

spklvr Contributor Contributor

- Rika, it means science (also the name of my creator's late Guinea Pig)
    - I like eagles. Very majestic animals, that you simply can't take your eyes off.
    - Rosa Parks. The proof that anyone can make a difference if only they take a stand, or in her case, refuse to stand.
    - My desire to be fair and just to people around me, in good and bad times.
    - I am somewhat girly and love beautiful dresses, but I wear what is appropriat for the occasion.
    - I'm not sure. So many different periods interests me for entirely different reasons. It's impossible to choose.
    - Becky Bloomwood. After all the heavy things I am forced to read in my education, when I read for enjoyment I like light-hearted stories with characters that makes me happy. Becky Bloomwood is such a character.
    - Never, and short of threatening someone I love, I can't think of anything that could have be resort to such things.
    - My jealously of my sister. I was used to being the one who excelled at things, not her. When she found something she was great at, and I simply couldn't do much despite how hard I worked on it, I became bitter. After I became a bit older and much more mature, I am very embarrassed by these feelings.
    - I take failing very hard, and expect far too much from myself. I feel people around me expect me to be perfect, and I don't want to let them down.
    - Generally, but I have good days and bad days.
    - I would like to be as mentally strong as I pretend to be.
    - My powers would be the ability to fly, heal and physical strenght. What should my name be? I can't think of one.
    - I own several at my home, but they are not with me on my journey.
    15. Are you vain?
    - Sometimes, but I don't want to be.
    - My hair is black. I love styling it if I'm already going to doll myself up, but I usually wear it loose or in a pony-tail.
    - Crown Princess of The Land of Sun.
    - Hitler
    - White. Not really a color, but it is calming and beautiful.
    - I apparently was, but I never really realized. I was very injured and don't remember much.
    - No.
    22. What do you fear?
    - Losing my loved ones. Failing.
    - I will probably be panicked for a while, but then I would go out and figure out what has happened and find a way to reverse it.
    - I think being a Hobbit would be nice.
    - Oh dear. I would be on the light side of the force.
    - Who knows. I don't have that much imagination.
    - Beautiful and quaint.
    - I don't really think any fictional character should become real.
    - The light hearted kind. Romances often.
    - I hope I will die an old lady, but who knows after what I have gotten myself into...

10. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

'Marten Gaizka Faust. Marten is 'of Mars', the god not the planet. I don't know what my middle name means, but middle names are pretentious anyway'.
    'Cats, 'cause they're independant and smart. They certainly know how to play with humans'.
    'Galileo, of course. He knew there was something wrong with the way people perceived the world and he stuck to his guns even though everyone else thought he was crazy'.
    'To me, it's this restless feeling that something's wrong in this city and I need to get free of it. Easier thought than done, though'.
    'Expensive shirts, grey jumpers and black slacks; got to keep up the image of the rich doc's boy. I'd rather dress casually though'.
    'Oh, none of them really. Call me pessimistic but the world's always been full of **** no matter which era you live in. Even in the 24th Century when it's supposed to be perfect. Wrong!'
    'Satan. Don't give me that look; have you ever read Paradise Lost? He's the only human character in it; the guy has a bad rap I think. He rebelled against an omnipotent Tyrant 'cause he wanted autonomy and he got squashed down into the flames. Don't act like he's the bad guy, he just wanted to be free'.
    'Huh... I suppose hiding a dangerous "mutant" that Zion's Counsel wants destroyed probably counts as a crime but if you ask me the crime is trying to destroy her in the first place'.
    'Everyone regrets significant parts of their life, you're always thinking: Oh, I should have done this, or I should have said that. Sometimes you only figure out what you should have done in the aftermath... What do you mean I still haven't answered the question?'
    'The inability to form proper emotional attachment to other human beings. I try, I really do but when you suffer abandonment complex at three you pretty much struggle for empathy from thereon in'
    'I can't be anyone other than myself, so I have to try as best I can to make peace with who I am otherwise you'll find that you become a lost soul incapable of change'
    'Eugh. I wish I could burn off that brand Ex.Gen stamped on me, the little tattoo every Child of Zion has at the base of their spine'
    'I'd grow huge feathered wings and just take to the skies, man. I wouldn't do the whole superhero thing sweeping aroung and meddling with other people's lives. I'd just fly righ across the open deserts and the mountain ranges and everywhere else. I'd call myself Free'
    'No... unless you count that old desert rat. Hahaha!!!... Nah... he's alright really'1
    5. Are you vain?
    'You'd expect it from a handsome rich kid wouldn't you? Everyone's handsome in this City though, and beautiful. I don't need that really'
    'Spun gold, short and plain'
    'No, but I should be head of Zion's Counsel... in a just world. I mean. In a world decided by me... Hahaha!'1
    8. If you could delete any person and his/her doings out of history, whom would be the unlucky one?
    'You can't mess with history. If you kill one person in the past it could have really f*cked up conscequences for future people. It's the Chaos theory'1
    9. What is your favourite colour? Why?
    'Red. Like her hair'
    'Yeah, but I really got myself into it. The thing is, nothing changes if everyone just plays it safe'
    'Not directly...'
    22. What do you fear?
    'No-one's going to admit what they're afraid of'
    'Well I'd probably be like: WTF? And then I'd remember I'm an insect and my brain is in my ass...'
    'Ah. I'd want to be one of those giant eagle things, the one Gandalf rides on. Sweet'
    'Kshhhk. I've seen something like the force in action. Let me tell you, Star Wars special effects are so lame in comparison'
    'I can't sing. Really'
    'A little cottage with ivy twining under the windows and those cute little shuttered windows'
    'Heh heh. Jesus. Then I could ask him what the heck really went on back in the day and fix the sham of organised religion once and for all'
    'Whichever have good plot I guess, it's an escape and I want it to be at least interesting and surprising'
    'I used to think I'd just die an anonymous, insignificant little **** in the hub of Zion somewhere, but now I know differently. I'm probably going to get taken out by the Silver Army because I'm chipping the foundations of Zion out from under them. I'll bet it's going to hurt a lot'

11. Alvaro

Alvaro New Member

Daniel - no, it's just a name

Horse - used to be a good way to get around

Columbus

Rather introvert

I like suits, Armani and the like. Though I wear jeans as well.

The early 1800s. Good times.

I don't read much

Yes

Yes, regret is part of life. Embarass? Not particularly.

Self depreciation

Sometimes

I would be physically more average and mentally stronger

Don't care for superheroes

No.

15. Are you vain?
    Not particularly, despite what people think

Dark, hard to describe

No

Myself

Don't have one

Yes

Yes, twice. Self defence and defence I might add.

22. What do you fear?
    Love - it ruins lives

Insect things

I know about Tolkien, but am not that familiar with the characters. Elf is one right?

I would try both

I hate musicals - I dance a mean tango though

Like my house in Rio.

None

Don't care much for books. Maybe classics like Dante or Homer.

Murder probably.

12. demented-tiger

demented-tiger New Member

My name is Esmeralda Stellina. My parents gave it to me simply because they felt a pretty girl needed a pretty name.

2. What is your favorite animal and why?
    I really like orcas (killer whales), which is funny, considering they aren't exactly cute, graceful, and feminine. I guess I like them because they're large, powerful, and fierce (at least, where I come from, they are). No one ****s with an orca and lives.

3. Who is your favorite historical person?

I don't have one. Really, I don't, so don't ask.

Most people say it's my fiery temper and overall disposition.

Tight shirts, bodices, and blouses. They allow me to show off my best assets

6. What historical period is your favorite? Why?
    What you people would call the Middle Ages. It reminds me of when I was a girl, and lived in a much simpler time and place

7. Who is your favorite fictional character?
    I don't really connect to fictional characters. They're just the vehicles for the plot of the story.

Absolutely not!

Like I'm going to tell you... Well, I guess you could say it was when I got stuck in that crystal when I was supposed to be fighting to protect my friends. They grew old, had children and grandchildren, and died while I slept for 1000 years. What a lazy ass.

Having some of the most amazing powers known to man or elf-kind, and not knowing how to use them properly. Do you know how much that sucks?

Of course I like myself! Just because I can't control my powers right doesn't mean I am ashamed of myself

Bigger boobs? I know they're quite large already, but do you think an extra inch or two would be too much?

I would call myself the "Emerald Princess". I would have super strength and invulnerability, and be able to control my other powers; making all evil fear me.

No, unfortunately

15. Are you vain?
    No, of course not. I am modestly the most beautiful girl in all Marinia, if not the world.

16. What color is your hair and in what manner do you wear it?
    My hair is dark brown, almost black. I wear it in a high ponytail, tied with a bright yellow ribbon

Princess Esmeralda Stellina of Marinia

Why is everyone obsessed with this guy called Hitler? I don't get it. It's not his fault he did what he did; for one, he wasn't born a racist pig (he learned it), and for another, he didn't come up with the idea of killing millions of people (he was just in a position to approve of methods proposed by other racists, which would otherwise be called fanciful). I mean sure the guy sounds like a bastard, but he lived in a time and place where men like him had a fertile ground to spread their seeds of hatred. Honestly, I don't see how removing one person could really change history that much, so why bother.

19. What is your favorite color? Why?
    Bright yellow. I don't know why, but it some seems natural. I guess because it reminds me of warmth, happiness, and the sun.

Yes, inside that crystal when I was asleep. I as I watched it encase me, I thought for certain I was going to die. It was terrible. Imagine my surprise when I awoke thinking I was in the afterlife, only to learn I was still very much alive, but all my friends were dead for generations. It was heartbreaking.

Only the ones who tried to hurt me or the people I love

22. What do you fear?
    I fear my destiny. Supposedly, I am the only one who can defeat the powers of evil, but to do that, I must first fight and destroy my evil counter-part. My greatest fear will be he will be someone right under my nose; someone I love and trust...

One word "Eww!!!!"

I'd be an Elf, of course. In a world where elves are the greatest beings in all creation and masters of magic, what else would a boring old human girl with abnormal magical powers she doesn't know **** about want to be?

Light side. I was chosen to be the champion of light, so naturally I would prefer the light side

Carmen - by Georges Bizet. It is about a gypsy girl named Carmen, who seduces a soldier, only to leave him for a bull-fighter. Unfortunately, though, the soldier has already deserted his unit and killed his commander just to be with Carmen, so he kills her in a fit of jealous rage. Okay, I know it's technically not a musical in the sense it's not something you'd hear on Broadway, like West Side Story or Cats; but I have a beautiful singing voice, so I think I'd be able to sing the part of Carmen well; plus, I like the music. *hums the Habenera*

A graceful palace, built on the coast of a tropical lagoon with clear blue water stretching out as far as the eye could see...

I don't know. I read to entertain myself, not to fall in love with someone who doesn't exist.

Anything that will entertain me on a rainy day or late at night when I'm settling in for bed

After what I went through with that crystal? That's the last thing I want to think about!

13. K.S.A.

K.S.A. Member

The name's Fei but if you call me that I'll probably chuck something at you. Actually, you know what? Don't call me anything at all because I don't like you enough. **sighs** If you must know the meaning it's "To fly/Dance in the air". What can I say....my mum loved the sky & she certainly loved flying (seeing as how she was a Pilot and all). I hate the thought of flying...it's what got my mother killed & I usually don't look up at the sky if I can help it.

I hate animals! No seriously...I've never had any animals at home. Don't need any either - got myself a younger brother.

Oh Hell! Why'd you have to bring up History? Don't you know I'm failing? Dad doesn't know though, so do shut up about it!

Hmm, let me think long and hard about that one...NOT! I'm not wasting my time on something that stupid. Oh and FYI, if you haven't caught on yet, I'm very snarky!

Whatever Dad can afford to buy me. Jeans & Tees are about it for the moment but I'm not complaining!

Didn't I warn you NOT to bring up History? Did your mother drop you on your head as a kid or something?

Bartimaeus (from his self-titled trilogy) - he's a Djinn with snark & who I'd want to be cast as, if they ever make the movie.

Sure I have! Does locking my brother up in the bathroom, for a whole day, count?

I guess crying at mum's funeral - even though I'd promised myself I wouldn't. But if you breathe a word of it to another soul, you're dead meat!

That I can't tell old Mikey (read: the Arc Michael) to take this job & shove it!

Sometimes, if I don't have to look at his disgustingly arrogant face!

First thing I'd do is get rid of these black, feathery monstrosities on my back.

The guys I'm currently flying with are not cool enough to be superheroes (although most people might not agree with me. Hell, I might even get lynched for saying that!). I'm still considering the villians bit but I don't think the Old guy up there **pointing to the sky without looking upwards** would appreciate it. And anyway, they've already given me my name. I'm taking it to my grave, so you can forget about me spilling the beans!

Gabe's a pretty cool cat (read: the Arc Gabriel) No, he's not feline. Don't you get jazz references?

15. Are you vain?
    Maybe about my hair. My mum liked it long so that's how it's going to stay! And I like how it matches my wings for darkness, though I'd never tell that feathery twit (yeah yeah, Mike again) about it.

Black as a raven's wing (Oooh, I've always wanted to say that). But maybe I should be saying 'Black as an Arc's wing' instead now? Anyway, I keep it long & braided, so that I don't get any "presents" left behind by my feathered buddies up here.

Does "The Ice Queen" count? Pretty ironic though, since nothing about me is light & fair!

**looking around covertly** I've already bad-mouthed him a couple of times, so I'd rather not say. He can be pretty scary sometimes, although I'll never let him know how he affects me.

Teal - because there's no other colour that comes close to describing mum's eyes.

I suppose the first time I tried to use my wings and almost went "Splat!" would count.

Not yet but I'm beginning to understand I might have to.

22. What do you fear?
    Waking up in Hell! And, since I took on my latest job, that is fast becoming a possibility.

Uhm hello....I've got black wings & I almost flew straight into a plane's windshield (?) during my first solo flight. I think I can safely say "Been there, done that!"

Could I please be an Elf? I've totally fallen for Lord Celeborn - Galadriel's husband!

The Dark side has cooler light sabers! The one I want is the double-bladed red one that Darth Maul had.

'The life & times of an underachiever'. I think the title is pretty self-explanatory (Oooh, I think I have a book by that name too).

It would be up in a tree with Celeborn waiting at the door for me (Hey, that rhymed! **patting herself on the back**)

BARTI....hands down! My brother from another mother!

The ones with a lot of blood & gore, I suppose. Not a great choice for an Arc-in-training but, hey, what are you going to do about it?

Falling from a great height **shudders & rushes off to her next flying lesson**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That just helped me sort one of my newest MC's personality traits, so thanks!

14. NateSean

NateSean Senior Member

Shaun Gardener, cashier and stock clerk at Meg-A-Mart Super Center. As for the name, it's somethng my parents gave me that no one can take from me and I'm proud to be a Shaun.

Penguins. They set an example for all couples, human and animal and they have extraordinary patience and endurance.

Whoever invented the indoor freezer. Don't know the name off the bat.

I guess it's the fact that if I care about you enough, I'll always put you first.

The lightest clothing possible. I don't like heat and I wear minimal protection during the winter so as not to upset any of the uninitiated humans I interact with. I also prefer muted colors. It doesn't have to be all black, but I prefer earth tones.

The 80's. It was such a great turning point for music and entertainment. The birth of MTV, ET came out that year and the last movie of the original Holy Trilogy hit the screens.

It was also the last decade where a kid could become a star on her own and actually have it mean something. That's my opinion anyway.

That's a tricky one. But if I have to pick one character out of the entire fictional universe, it would have to be Smurfette. She's the only female smurf in the entire smurf villege, but she doesn't flaunt it. She respects herself and respects others.
    What? I like the Smurfs.

No. And just because I am a vampire doesn't mean that I consider myself above human laws. I suppose until a Charlaine Harris-style "coming out of the coffin" takes place, I may have committed what could be construed as fraud or identity theft, depending on how you look at it. That doesn't mean I brag about it. But my survival depends on not coming forth about it either.

On and off. But I don't dwell on it.

It's really hard for me to nail this one. Maybe it's that I choose to ignore the signals, even if I should be paying attention to them. Because frankly it's more convenient to pretend they just aren't there and get on with my life. This pretains to any situation, whether it turns out in my favor or winds up costing me in the long run.

I can't imagine hating myself over something that I have every right to change. I just find it more comfortable to go with the flow.

The biggest drawback of being a vampire is that our plumming goes completely haywire when the metamorphosis (puberty for us) kicks in. A system that could handle steak and burgers and Wheaties is now more suited to blood. And we can still eat the other stuff, but once again, the plumming tends to act up at embarrassing times.

If I could keep all the cool aspects of being a vampire without having to worry about where the bathroom is...well, there you go.

I'd call myself The Green Muffin, just for the heck of it. And my natural abilities as a vampire, (IE, speed, leaping, heightened sense of smell and hearing, night vision and the ability to watch Twilight without vomiting) are fairly sufficient as "powers".

I have a coworker who I sometimes have to clean up after. Does that count?

15. Are you vain?

Not so vain that I think the song is about me.

Light brown. And generally I like to keep it shoulder length as I'm a sixties baby and the ladies love it.

Only in D&D games.

Stephanie Meyer. I don't think I need to elaborate here.

Ocean blue. It's very relaxing.

Yeah, but do you need another vampire's life story, or do you have enough holes in your head?

Yes. See response to #20.

22. What do you fear?

Fear itself. And payday. I hate seeing how much the government takes from me.

Hungry. Where's the food. Eat it and eliminate it. Pretty my usual routine only now I'm a gigantic insect.

I'm still a vampire and I'm probably on the left of the middle half of Middle Earth.

I suppose it's a tad ironic. I hate bright light, but I'm not as big of an asshole as Emperor Palpatine. Then again, look how quickly the Jedi Council got decimated because of a little lack of planning. It's a sad state of affairs when kids now a days know how to evacuate from their homes in the event of a fire, but the "Younglings" hide in the council chamber when all hell breaks loose in the Jedi temple.

Er...yeah, the light side.

It'd kind of be like Rent in the beginning, only it's about my life working in a retail environment. Then it becomes Rocky Horror Picture Show during the second act and peters out to Repo: The Genetic Opera.

Bedroom is in the basement, naturally, protected by a security system. A library/entertainment system that rivals the Library of Alexandria in size and content would take up most of the ground floor. Try to imagine the ancient Greek library if video games and movies were involved and you'd get the gist of it.

Lots of spacious rooms because we don't like to be cramped. And ideally it would be in a secluded area, maybe in a mountain by a ravine.

Handy Smurf. Cause he's easy to feed and damned if I'm going to hire a contractor to build and maintain my dream house.

I read everything, really. Books, magazines, newspapers, I'll read them all.

My favorite book of late is The Time Traveler's Wife.

The way I was born. Headfirst, naked and screaming.

15. Celereon

Celereon New Member

Jade. I have green eyes.

A leopard. They're the smallest of the big cats, yet they're the fastest, stealthiest and deadliest.

I don't believe in history.

I always get what I want. Always.

The black kind.

Again, I don't believe in history.

Fiction is for the weak. Bedtime stories to help them sleep at night, champions and heroes they wished they were but are too pathetic to ever come close.

Have you never committed a crime?

No, never have.

I don't really have one. Maybe that could be it.

I am who I am. It's not for me to like or dislike myself.

No.

I don't need a nickname or superpowers to save the world from itself.

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

15. Are you vain?
    No.

Black. Long and straight.

*laughs* Not yet.

Oh, everyone is here for a reason. Who am I to change what has already happened?

Black. It heralds the coming darkness.

Every day of my life. Occupational hazard.

A few hundred. But who's counting, really?

22. What do you fear?
    There is nothing to fear except fear itself.

That's a ridiculous question. Don't waste my time.

Who what? The winning side, of course.

Darkness suits me.

I don't sing.

A great castle, carved from onyx and set high above the rest of the lands. That'd be a nice start.

No more questions on make-believe.

The ones that tell me how to win every time.

I don't plan to.

16. SeverinR

SeverinR New Member

long into the future with many generations and my soulmate at my side.

17. jelinekjava415

jelinekjava415 New Member

1. What is your name, and is there any thought/meaning behind it?Donna, which means beautiful woman.

Frog, cause I love the noise they make, how they eat and jump.

Jane Austen

4. What is the most prominent aspect of your personality?When I get to know a person I am totally different then when we first meet.

I like to wear clothes that fit nicely and that are in fasion. I just like to not be able to have to think about what to wear and just go with it.

The 1800's. Just the way things were compared to how they are now. The clothes, the manner, how people cared for things.

I would have to say Carrie Bradshaw....even though she is not completely fictional...

Nope.

Yes I have. Farted during a test in the fourth grade

Being to nice

Yes and no.

My butt and stomach area....and being shy!

Jumping D. I would be able to jump very high and very fast.....haha

Used to have a dog and a cat....not anymore though

15. Are you vain?
    Not that I know of

Redish brown....most of the time down

Nope.

hmmmmm, that is a tough one.

Purple all the way. I just love the shade of it!

Yes....I guess. If I didn't go through chemo and radiation I would be. Five years later and pronouced cured and living life to the fulliest!

No!!

22. What do you fear?
    Heights, snakes, and death.

I am scared at first and then I figure out which insect I am and what I can do. After that I figure out how to go back to my human self.

Good side.

Light side

Shining bright is the title. Is about a woman and how she survives through the turmols of her life there the 1920's

One story with a huge garage on a rather large amount of land.

Elizabeth from pride and prejudice

History with a bit of fantasy mixed in

That is a tough one....quick and painless

18. AngelOfHarlem

AngelOfHarlem New Member

Michael Liam London. All I know is that my first name is from my father and my middle name is from Liam Neeson. Because my mother had an affair with him once.
    A cougar. They're ferocious and can sneak up on prey very easily.
    Bernie Madoff.
    My need to do bad is almost always conflicted with my want to do good.
    Nice, sophisticated clothing when I'm out and about. Suits, ties, and the like. Because it is always good to appear powerful and respected. But when I'm pulling jobs and other things, I wear all black. Color of the night.
    The 90's. ****in' Nirvana, man.
    I dunno. Hank Moody, Californication. I always seem to relate to him in a weird way.
    So many I've lost count.
    Holy ****, it's like every time I take a breath I make a mistake.
    Mentally? It's that I know what I do is wrong, and yet I can't stop myself from not doing it. Physically? And...well, mentally I guess. I'm addicted to cocaine. Can't kick that ****.
    I love my life.
    I'd like to be normal. I'd like to have a normal life, with a normal family. I want to be a father more than anything. Have kids with the woman I love. But right now, as it stands, that isn't gonna happen any time soon.
    Doctor Infertility, and I'd fly around and shoot demon sperm outta my fingertips that would make everyone infertile. See what happens.
    **** no.
    15. Are you vain?
    **** yes.
    Brown. Messy. Bedhead-ish.
    Mister Most Wanted.
    Whoever was responsible for making Canada a country.
    Blue. It reminds me of happier times.
    Many times. Probably too many.
    I have. I try not to. it's one of my 'codes'. Never kill someone unless it is absolutely necessary. I have killed a grand total of five people. And one of those was an accident. Killed them out of anger and because I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Another of my codes? Never let things get personal.
    22. What do you fear?
    Marcy (my wife) dying.
    Feel awesome, think about what I'm going to do. Probably take a giant **** on a landmark or something.
    Elf. I'd be on the side of the Fellowship. Mainly cause everyone on Sauron's side looks like they just woke up hungover after a massive orgy in a pit of fire and barbecue sauce.
    Dark side. I've always dreamed of those lightning hand things.
    The Test. It's a musical about a man trying to prevent his wife from seeing that she is pregnant. Because she's not pregnant. The pregnancy test she found in the trash was not hers. It was another lady's. Hilarity ensues.
    The White House.
    Probably the Church Lady from SNL. I'd love for her to follow me around and judge everything and everybody.
    The kind that are not in my hands.
    Hopefully, by old age, holding my beautiful wife in my arms as I pass. realistically? Probably I'll get shot, get blown up in some massive explosion, or I'll overdose and be found in a pile of cocaine ala Scarface.

19. Vamp_fan22

Vamp_fan22 New Member

1. What is your name, and is there any thought/meaning behind it?Randi Michelle Ashton. I'm named after my mother, Miranda. She went by Randi.
    2. What is your favourite animal and why?I love all animals but my favorite would have to be the lion. They're so powerful and majestic.
    3. Who is your favourite historical person? George Washington.
    4. What is the most prominent aspect of your personality? I'm a tough chick. If I have a problem with you I'll make sure you know it.
    5. What kind of clothing do you wear and why? tank tops and jeans. I love coats too. I have a massive collection of coats. But when I'm at home I like to walk around in my underwear.
    6. What historical period is your favourite? Why? I don't know! The 60's? The Beatles are the **** man.
    7. Who is your favourite fictional character? Buffy.
    8. Have you ever committed a crime? Nope.
    9. Have you ever done something you regret and/or embarrass you? Nope
    10. What is your greatest flaw? I'm a bit self centered. I could have saved my husband's life if I'd stopped thinking ME ME MEand paid more attention to him. I let him down and now he's gone.
    11. Do you like yourself (despite eventual flaws mentioned above)? Sure I do. I mean, it took a while for me to accept that there was nothing I could have done.
    12. If you could change anything about yourself (physically or mentally) - would you? no
    13. If you were suddenly to become a superhero/villain, what would you nickname yourself and what would be your power(s)? My power would be the ability to make men do whatever I want them to and nicknames are stupid. I'm Randi. Just Randi.
    14. Do you have any pets? No
    15. Are you vain? It's like they say If ya got it, flaunt it. I'm hot and I'm gonna flaunt it
    16. What colour is your hair and in what manner do you wear it?: Long and brown I wear it loose
    17. Do you have any titles? Nope
    18. If you could delete any person and his/her doings out of history, whom would be the unlucky one? This chick named Leah. God, I hate her guts.
    19. What is your favourite colour? Why? Purple. It's pretty and it looks great on me
    20. Have you ever been close to death? I choked on gum when I was 10.
    21. Have you ever killed someone? I feel like I killed my husband. He had locked himself in our bedroom to paint, he'd been in there all morning I didn't think anything of it. I was just mad at him for not letting me in. His brother came over and kicked the door in. We found him on the bedroom floor. He had slit his wrists. I should have known something was wrong when he wasn't answering me.
    22. What do you fear? Rejection
    23. One morning, you wake up only to discover you've been transformed into a gigantic insect! What do you feel, think, and do? I don't know, I'd probably freak out at first then I'd just do what whatever it is that insects do.
    24. You live in Tolkien's Middle-Earth. What kind of species are you and whose side are you on?: I'd want to be an elf. Elves are fierce and they're beautiful. I don't know who's side I'd be on I'd make a pretty bad ass villain.
    25. You live in the STAR WARS universe! Do you prefer the dark or the light side of the force? Light side, I guess.
    26. You are singing the lead of a musical. What is the name of the musical and what is it about? I don't know what the title would be but it would be about a young woman and her hundreds of male admirers.
    27. What would your dream-house look like? Nicer than the apartment I'm living in now
    28. If you could make -one- fictional character become real, who would you choose? Buffy
    29. What kind of books do you prefer? fiction. I love to read. My favorite books are The Vampire Chronicles books.
    30. Lastly; How do you think you will die? For some reason I always imagine dying in some kind of fire

20. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

My name's Zarek, and I believe the writer just thought it sounded cool.

What's an animal?

We don't keep track of our history.

People say I'm arrogant, but I don't know what they're talking about.

I wear an armored vest with a sword in a sheath on my back. My pants are a solid black soldier wear with them tucked into my combat boots.

I don't really like to think of my past, so where I'm at now is my favorite time.

What's a fictional character?

Yes, but that was years ago.

When I first started training with my master I thought that I could face but it ended up being a humiliating fight, for me anyways.

My greatest flaw is my anger. Sometimes I can't control it and I slip up in battle.

My master, Kryser, would definitely agree, and so do I.

Mentally, I wish I could learn as much as possible.

By powers do you mean like magic? Because I already have that. But to be a superhero. Hmmm, I don't know what I'd call myself.

Is that some kind of animal?

15. Are you vain?

Maybe just a little.

My hair is black. Its length is to my neck. Most of it's combed back but some of it hangs straight down in front of my ears.

If only.

Though he was my friend, I would have to do it save civilization. I would have to delete my friend Seifer.

My favorite color would have to be blue. I don't know why, but it just is.

Yes, many times.

Yes, but I would never do it in cold blood.

22. What do you fear?

I have a small fear of heights.

I would be trying trying to figure out how to turn myself back!

I would be a human, and on the good side.

I prefer the light side.

Ha, me, in a musical, that's a good one.

My dream house would be made entirely of wood. It would be on an orchard, and I would no longer live of the food I grow. Sounds weird, but you'll understand if the writer ever finishes my book!

There are no "fictional characters" where I come from.

You know how I said there are no "fictional characters". Well that means there are none of these "books" for them to be in.

I can't tell you that.

21. cybrxkhan

cybrxkhan New Member

Daius is my given name, meaning a ‘noble’ man; it’s supposed to pattern like that of my twin sister, Daia, which means ‘noble’ woman. My surname is Leior, meaning origin, or beginning; the noble house of Leior is one of the oldest and most powerful in the Empire.

The double-headed eagle, most obviously: symbol of the Empire, and the great symbol of romance and twin-ship, namely my beloved sister and I.

I have always found the story of the twins Aidos and Aida, the progenitors of the Empire, most interesting. I blatantly lie when I say that I find eerie similarities between those two and my sister and I.

I am fatherly; otherwise, a father to my friends, so they mock me. If anything, I would always be so, for many of them are orphans, even if their parents still live.

Generally a good suit or a military uniform, my inheritance from my father, who inherited it from his father before him, and so on and so on ad infinitum. No, I kid; this here is only from my grandfather. I would not wear chain mail. I have a peculiar interest in monocles, I admit.

Just a little before the era of the Three Empires. This was the age when men seemed most idealistic, when the possibilities of progress and human evolution seemed to be possible, when true enlightenment in all fields seemed likely. I also have great interest in the centuries before the Great Wars, when the Empire was not yet a monster of international politics, when the world was still peaceful and idyllic. Or so I wish.

The aptly named Daius Holos, from the great classic of the writer Un Kaphis, Lettuce, Chickens, and Salad. The schoolboy is a charming one, silent but effective in argument, kind but firm in personality, and never wavering in his principles and morals. He also beds the prettiest female character.

De jure? No. De facto? Well, let me ask you this: are there any leaders – even the most just and most moral and most outstanding – of any nations who do not, on a daily basis, commit crimes?

Myself, obviously; I compare little to my late brother and his potential, and I know that I am powerless to stop the overwhelming tide of history that will engulf our nation. I find it amusing that the leaders of nations never lose sleep; of course, I might be an exception.

Flaws? I have none that cannot be found. But if you ask for a straight answer: the blame must be mine, and mine alone (or, well, maybe my sister’s or my father’s), unless if it concerns the moral doings of others. The gods conspire against me, I deem, to test the resolve of my sister and I.

If I did not, I would not be here.

Make myself a little less taller (so long as the same happens to my sister). Or, perhaps, give me a bit more openness to women; I must place upon myself a fatherly role to entertain my female friends, unfortunately, and I am not sure of its ultimate use.

I will not engage in such laughable thoughts. There are more entertaining fantasies than such. Furthermore, I do not need great powers to achieve things; I have my own abilities and my beloved sister to pull me forward and my flaws and my enemies to pull me backwards – that is more than enough.

I am not sure whether my mounted steed would count as a pet… Do idiotic friends count?

15. Are you vain?

I am as vain as you want me to be.

Black, midnight black, raven black, coal black, whatever black you prefer. It is straight, well-trimmed, and combed gently to my left. I also keep it as handsome as needed, though it is not necessary to retain my spectacular looks.

Many. A portion of my abbreviated official title: Prince Daius Leior, Heir Apparent to the Empire of the Aidisese and Aidis and its various Archduchies and Duches and its Colonies of Jemis, Nun Devos, Tuzeis, Constans, and Portus, Heir to the Imperial Purpled Throne of the Aidisese Confederation, Protector of the Golden Sword of Daius the Godly, Archduke of Don Xoméis, Count of Stonis and Nimóis, Grand Minister of the Ministry of Inter-relations between the Foreign and Domestic Departments, Honorary Member of the Supreme Military Council of Aidis, and so on and so on… Most of it is useless fluff, if you ask me.

Deleting a person and a whole range of historical events will result in neither a better nor worse world; men are as all men are, and the karma [the term my MC would use isn’t karma, but it’s the closest equivalent that I could think of] of all things will result in similar things.

Purple. It is the color of the Empire, most noble and serene.

Considering the fact that all members of the imperial family have been slowly killed off for the last few decades or so, and considering the fact that I am the heir to the largest and most powerful empire in the world, I would say that death is always close. I have witnessed many assassination attempts on me, my sister, and my father. The successful one killed my late brother.

Indirectly, almost certainly. Directly, I briefly took part in a battle alongside my sister and uncle at the age of thirteen, and I believe I did inflict a few casualties.

22. What do you fear?

Losing my sister; for anything terrible to happen to her.

That does not reduce my legitimacy in a de jure sense, and I do not believe any Aidiese could care less. Leaders are leaders if they prove themselves well, not because of their physical appearances.

Gondor? Rohan? The elves? The side of good is fine and dandy enough; any will do; a pragmatist knows that he can do much so long as he has the basics.

Light, though I say that with hesitation. My fear for my sister’s safety will get the better of me, I am sure.

If I would take part in a theatrical… of course, none other than the story of Aidos and Aida. I, playing Aidos, and my sister, playing Aida. It is perfect.

I know what the houses of the upper-class and the middle-class look like. I am glad to say that my frequent house is of upper-middle-class design: comfortable and luxurious enough, but humble and austere enough to allow me to do my life’s work.

There are too many wonderful personalities to choose from, really.

The kind that my sister prefers.

Assassination, most likely, or in battle. I think there is a slight chance I might live to old age, but that depends on my luck and quality of rule once I come to the throne.

22. Evanevieve

Evanevieve New Member

Answering as my Character Dahlia :)

Dahlia, it's a flower that has many petals, kind of like how I have many "layers"
    Dogs, they're loyal and they will always love you especially if you love them and take care of them as much as they take care of you. They can sense moods and they won't lie to you
    Cassandra, when so many didn't believe her, she still tried. She was a brilliant woman if a little crazy
    Trust I guess, I trust easily. I've never really came across someone that's ruined my trust before so... I guess it kind of stuck with me to trust people I care about
    Armour. It's the last thing I have of my family and I'm constantly battling something or someone so I guess wearing a lot of armour is good. It's kind of my protection in a literal and metaphoric sense I guess.
    This one I'm living now. We have Dragons and magic and although there's a lot of fighting happening, it's still pretty cool!
    Mum used to tell me a story about a princess that was sent to live with a beast to pay back debts or save her father or something, and she saw his true beauty and fell in love with him, it's sweet, none of that 'he was handsome and rich so I fell in love with him' she just fell in love with him for who he was. I want that. [COLOR]
    I killed men because they murdered my family. I find that although I broke a legal law, I did it to not break a moral one.

I regret not telling my parents I loved them the night they died. Silly, I know. Because they know I love them...still...sometimes I wish I could see them one more time.
    I trust to easily, I trusted a criminal with my money! That didn't go so well...but I learnt after that to leave the money with either Micah or Acacia
    Yes, how can you love someone if you can't love yourself and your own flaws? You just have to accept that no one is perfect, but try your hardest to always be your best and hope that you find someone like that.
    I would change my red hair. I love it but with all the superstition around it...I just wish it was more normal so I could really be myself and not have to hide something so people don't instantly judge me.
    Hahaha, umm.... I would love the power of invisibility and my nickname? Um... flower girl I guess hahaha, I'm not very original as you can see.
    A few years ago I owned a dog named Onyx, but he died from a snake bite, so no, not any more.
    15. Are you vain?
    Sometimes I think I am, I try not to be, but...sometimes I guess it's ok to be a little vain otherwise we would all just roll around in filth and be like 'psh, yeah I don't care that I smell like sickness'.
    Red, but I either have it hidden underneath a wig or some material and have soot rubbed into it to hide the colour. I'd like to just wear it out though.
    "M'lady" I stopped 'Princess' after I met Princess Cerise, she was a real princess...
    The man that killed my brother, I don't now where or who he is, but if I ever find out I will strike vengeance for killing my brother and breaking my parents because of that.
    Blue. It's the colour of the sky and the ocean and it's just such a beautiful colour you know?
    When I was a little girl I was very sick, but not lately, no.
    Yes. I don't regret it either. They killed my family.
    22. What do you fear?
    Losing people. People seem to be leaving me more and more lately, and I"m scared to lose my friends.
    That would be really fun, I'd think 'what in the world?' I guess but I'd probably go and have fun with it. Who knows, maybe I could fly around the world and discover new things.
    I think it'd be really cool to be an elf, I'd be good though.
    Light, to hurt someone who doesn't deserve it would destroy me. I guess that would be my fatal flaw as a superhero hahaha.
    Ah... Save the Hero, about a girl who falls in love with a hero and and ends up saving him.
    Small hahaha, just enough for a moderate sized family, but with a large garden.
    Adventure, with a girl that saves people and does good.
    Trying to save someone. Or an illness.

23. aimi_aiko

aimi_aiko New Member

Adare Moon Alevera. Meaning? Thought? What's it any of your business?
    A crow. Because they are the most beautiful bird ever. Besides, what other animal travels in a group called "murder"?
    Hitler. Does that make me a Nazi?
    Nothing good. I've been told by many people that I have the most cockiest attitude they know of.
    Black, black, and black. I love my combat boots too. Why? Because I like them. Is that reason enough?
    Medieval period of course. Back then, everything was sexy.
    Me, myself and I of course.
    Too many to count. Why does it matter to you?
    Nothing. I've never embarrassed myself, and why regret anything I do?
    In my eyes, I have no flaw. In others', I have all.
    I love myself. Better me than nobody.
    Nope. I'm perfect.
    Since I already have powers...I mean, what normal person would sprout black angel wings and scream a terrible sonic scream that would make your ears bleed???
    No. But if I did, a crow would be nice.
    15. Are you vain?
    Pshhhh yeah.
    Jet black, in my face. You really want to see the face of death? I bet you don't.
    Titles? Okay, so all of a sudden I have to label myself? What kind of question is this?
    Jesus. I mean, who knows if he's real or not???
    Black. Because it's beautiful.
    Yes, too many to count.
    Why of course.
    22. What do you fear?
    Your mom. Now are we done?
    Insects are horrible. Besides, I've already transformed into a beautiful dark angel.
    WTF???
    You mean a jedi or syth? *snickers* Newbie. I'd say SYTH all the way!
    The underworld. And it's about hell. Now shutup!
    A gothic mansion
    Myself. Who else?
    Horror, suspense, action...
    I won't.

24. Louis Farizee

Louis Farizee New Member

My name is Roman. They were these dudes who lived in Italy way back, tore ass through Europe, Asia, and Africa, conquered and pillaged and raped and burned, and then collapsed in a frenzy of hedonism and decadence. I'm really hoping my parents weren't being metaphorical.

Honey badger, because it reminds me of my best friend Jaffy.

I've always admired Winston Churchill. Like me, he was a fat, womanizing, drunk, and he managed to be a total badass at the same time.

My nebbishy charm? My propensity to blow any problem out of proportion?

I like my greatcoat, because I think it makes me look badass when it billows mysteriously behind me. Otherwise, I wear a photographer's vest with lots of pockets.

Life has always been nasty, brutish, and short. If I had to choose, I guess I'd like to live in the early to mid 1950s. People were so hopeful about the future back then, sure that scientific progress would soon lead to a Utopia with colonies on the moon and robot slaves.

Sam Vimes. He seems as cynical as I feel, and he seems to be forced to save the world almost as often as I am.

Hard to hang out with Jaffy and not commit crimes. Sigh. Never been caught, though, so that's something.

See my comment above re: being around Jaffy. I swear, I think he messes with people for the sheer joy of it.

I think it's a tie between my personality and my looks.

Meh. I'm better than some other folks I could mention, although, to be fair, most of those people are either demons or the evil denizens of alternate dimensions hell bent on cross dimensional domination, so, you know. Low bar.

I'd be about two inches taller.

Wonder Woman. Push up bra. I'm sorry, what was the question again?

Sometimes, I think Jaffy keeps me around as his pet.

15. Are you vain?

I do think my hair is kind of cool.

Glad you asked. Well, it's black, and I have kind of a modified Ceasar (a style last popular about a decade ago). It's short on top and on the sides, and longer in the front, swept back and to the left. It's tousled but studiously so. I'm going for kind of a "I just tumbled out of bed, and yes, my hair looks this amazing without any kind of attention being paid to it" kind of look, which is harder than you'd think to pull off.

I also have a short, trimmed beard.

Yes. On several worlds and a handful of alternate universes, I'm known as "He's Getting Away! After Him, You Fools!" the Second.

Just one? Ha, ha, just kidding. I know as well as anyone that deleting a single person from history changes everything for the worse. We are living in the best of all possible worlds, dammit.

I like black, because dirt doesn't show.

Yes, I call that "Tuesday". These days, it takes a dimension-blasting doomsday device to get a rise out of me.

I've erased more than one alternate reality from existence, although Jaffy and I are still debating if that constitutes "killing".

22. What do you fear?

Everything, to a greater or lesser extent.

EAT! MATE! HIBERNATE! DIE!

I'm a hobbit accountant. I prepare everyone's tax returns and explain you can't expense a long epic myth-making history spanning journey because you threw away the damn ring, and didn't get a receipt, Frodo.

Which side gets me Slave Leia in a metal bikini?

Why Does This Bull**** Keep Happening To Me? Featuring the hit songs Which God Did I Piss Off To Be Dragged Into This ****ing **** Over And Over Again?
    I'm No Hero!
    Jaffy, Get That Out Of Your Mouth, You Don't Know Where It's Been.

and
    Oh, ****, I'm Being Chased By Heavily Armed Alien Assholes Again, What The **** Kind Of Bull**** Military Actually Allows Guard To Shoot First And Ask Questions Later, There Must Be Things You'd Like Your Interrogators To Learn, Isn't There?

Heavily fortified.

Any fictional hero-adventurer, so I could send him out to do battle with the forces of evil while I stay home and read.

Ones that don't cause me to become insane.

Screaming.

Be advised, Roman (and his friend Jaffy) are works in progress. I really think these questions are helping me get a handle on him. They are making me realize I have ripped off Rincewind the Wizzard from Terry Pratchett.

Back to the drawing board.

25. Jayyy1014

Jayyy1014 Jerrica Contributor

My name Is Jerrica, I don't think there is a meaning behind it
    I'd have to go with a rabitt, Cause they are so darn cute, But I also like cats! :)
    Anne Frank, She went through alot during the holocaust and yet she remained the talkative child she was. Gives us something to think about, to always be cheerful even on bad days. Just wish She didn't have to go through what she did and die so young
    Hmm, I honestly don't know.
    Anything comfortable, You can tell why in my answer. :)
    I don't have a favorite historical period..
    I'm not too sure at the moment..
    Well, No
    Yes, Unfortunately many times, And I still regret it but I can't take it back. I guess it has to stay in the past.
    My low self esteem, and my low trust in people, also emotionally getting attached to people.. I don't do that very often at all, so they aren't many people I talk to about things.. I mostly keep it to myself.
    Of course, There is not a thing I would change no matter how bad life seems.
    Nope, I like myself just the way I am, and nobody could get me to change for anyone. I like being My unique self, not a copy of someone else.
    Oh my, Hmmmmm....I don't know of a nickname But I would have the ability to fly, super speed, super strength, And I would like to be able to bring peace and happiness to a town By the snap of a finger :) lol
    Yup I sure do! I have three cats, a rabitt, and 20+ chickens :)
    15. Are you vain?
    Not at all, nor will I ever be.
    Currenly black with blonde highlights, And I part it to the right and straighten it. :)
    Nope.
    Noone, Everything happens for a reason no matter how bad or ugly it is.
    Hot pink and lime green, Because they are bright and pretty! :)
    Yes
    No
    22. What do you fear?
    Losing the people I love.
    I Hope and pray to God some human Doesn't come and smash and stomp my guts out with their big heavy feet!
    I don't know..
    The light side :)
    Hazel eyes, and about a teenage love story in the summer time :)27. What would your dream-house look like?
    Nothing Fancy, actually kind of simple, So it'll be comfortable and Just perfect! :)
    28. If you could make -one- fictional character become real, who would you choose
    Hmm, I honestly don't know.29. What kind of books do you prefer?
    Knowing my luck, Probablly in a tragic car accident.