1. dragonflare137

dragonflare137 Member

Salutations friends

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dragonflare137, Jun 1, 2017.

Never really done one of these introduction things before, but here we go...

I'm a new writer just getting started on my first novel. I wrote fanfiction in my highschool days and I had so much fun that I decided that I wanted to continue writing, and write my own stories some day.

I mostly stay within the YA and NA range and write pretty much only fantasy. It's the genre that made me love books, so it holds a special place in my heart. My stories mostly stem from dreams, either the sleeping kind or something that I wanted to happen in real life.

I joined the site to get critiques as well as write some of my own. I also came for the abundance of resources available for use. I hope I can be as much of a help to others as others may be of help to me. Happy writing :)

2. Myrrdoch

Myrrdoch Active Member

Welcome to the boards! The community is for the most part super helpful. There are only a few scrubs like that Myrrdoch guy on the forums - you can safely ignore him.

3. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Greetings, @dragonflare137 - I hope you find what you're looking for here.

4. Arktaurous34

Arktaurous34 Active Member

Greetings to you @dragonflare137. I hope we can provide positive contributions to your journey :superhello: