1. cinnim0ngirl

cinnim0ngirl New Member

Tattoos and things

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cinnim0ngirl, Sep 8, 2009.

Hello Everyone.. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I love tattoos, piercings and things like that. I was just curious if anyone has anything and is willing to share pictures if they do. If everyone feels this is a stupid suggestion feel free to delete it. I just though it would be interesting to see the variety.

I have 2 tattoos, one is the deaths head moth on my right ankle. It covered up a lame one I had when I was 15. My second one is a wrap around swirly design that I did myself, the drawing and the tattooing. I also have my arm pierced, I had two but one was ripped out :eek: and as Forrest Gump says, thats all I have to say about that ;)

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

I have a dragon on each calf. Three kanji symbols up my spine with the lowest kanji symbol being held in the mouth of a rather large stylized manta ray which I drew myself and which covers my whole lower back and part of my butt. I have the most daring piercing that boys can have (nudge mudge, wink wink), and I recently got an industrial piercing in my right ear.

My next tattoo will be the water symbol from Avatar on the inner part of my right forearm. No black outline, just shades of blue and white.

3. Speedy

Speedy Contributor Contributor

This is the first. Wanted to do a ying and yang approach to the tattoo. Wanted to do one the same size on the other shoulder but of a beautiful women. And then expland on them both (The one pictured i wanted vines running from out behind it running down my arm, blooming pink poppies and the other (The women) to have hair of razor wirse, running down my arm). I may still do i, im not sure. I do like the idea.

[​IMG]
    By speedyjjj at 2009-03-26

I need to get it re inked though.

4. cinnim0ngirl

cinnim0ngirl New Member

Nice! I forgot about my industrial piercing! I can't believe that because it was by far my most painful. And congrats on the other one...I assume it is a downtown piercing. I want one so bad but I am scared to go in and drop my pants for someone to hurt me lol.

5. Anabella

Anabella New Member

I have a butterfly on my lower back and the story behind it is well...loony.
    I had a piercing in my nose but took it out due to medical reasons.

That sounds awesome. I want a tattoo on my forearm for so long, but so far I really don't know what to put that has enough meaning for me.

6. cinnim0ngirl

cinnim0ngirl New Member

That is pretty awesome Speedy. Mine was super black when I had it done but it's faded now, it sucks. You should do your whole arm, I would, but I can't think of enough to do a whole one.

7. Wreybies

HA! :D I'm gonna' have to remember that one. I've heard called many things from Holy S**t!! to You Have Got To Be Kidding Me, but never Downtown.

8. Speedy

Yeah i think im going too. Most certainly going to do the wines on the on i have after i refill it. Want it to run down the outline of my thumb (like wrap around), but getting hands done even the small section, i dont know. Consierding i work with the misses and more so when she starts the business means im fee to do it, butif i had to work somewhere else, i dont know.

9. cinnim0ngirl

cinnim0ngirl New Member

I'm just going to throw this out there...how do you post pictures in here? lol

10. Speedy

I upload my images onto imageshack dot com (or any picture file hotsing site) then cut and paste the link from their in here.

11. cinnim0ngirl

cinnim0ngirl New Member

HAHA. I call it that because I can't even say nipple without blushing, or apparently type it lol. That is a hard core piercing...I know this goes without saying but I have to ask, did it hurt?

12. Wreybies

This is one of my calf dragons:
    [​IMG]

This is my manta ray:
    Had to crop the heck out of this one cuz' my boyfriend was like, "No! Too much ass is showing. Fix it or delete it. Now!"
    [​IMG]

And this is me the day I got my industrial done:
    [​IMG]

EDIT ~ Ref: Downtown piercing: Yes, it hurt like you would not believe!! If you know piercings, then you will know what I mean when I tell you the piercing was done with a 10 gauge needle and the jewelry itself was 8 gauge to ensure minimal bleeding. :redface:

13. Mercurial

Mercurial Contributor Contributor

I'm going to get one soon... cant decide. My parents are the stereotypical suburbanites and are always saying that they'll never let me get one, but I happen to be going out of town in a few weeks to see my best friend, and I also happen to turn eighteen before it happens. :D
    I might just get the cartilage piercing instead though. Dunno yet.

Wrey, never heard the downtown term... Havent you ever heard of Peaches (band)? ;)

14. cinnim0ngirl

cinnim0ngirl New Member

I hope I do this right...

Here is my moth tattoo
    [​IMG]

and the one I did myself
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Yay! Ty Speedy it worked.....excuse my leg fat please lol.

15. Speedy

Women. I swear they see things that are not there!

Epic moth! I like.

Edit - Wait, you did one yourself. Awesome.

16. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Man, all my friends are super in to tattoos and piercings, but I was always to squeemish for piercings and afraid I'd end up not liking my tattoo as much when I got older. Haha
    Though I do like gauges, several of my friends have real big ones. But I'm not sure I could keep a big hole in my ear like that without tearing. :p

17. cinnim0ngirl

cinnim0ngirl New Member

If they are a decent size I think they look great. I don't know what the gauge number is but the size of a pencil, maybe double zero? I saw a guy once who could fit 2 liter soda bottles through the holes in his ears. That, in my opinion, was a little much. I had my tongue gauge stretched from a 14 to a 10... that sucked hard, I couldn't imagine something the size of a 2 liter. Granted it is stretched over time but still...ouchie.

18. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

I don't understand gauges, personally...really odd, random things make my tummy nauseous, and that's one of them. Lotus pods are another. /random

I have my ears pierced twice and my belly button pierced, but no super cool piercings. I want to get my tragus pierced, too, but haven't actually done it yet.

As far as tattoos go, I have two-one is half a yin yang (my sister has the other half) on my left hip, and the other is a sun on my ankle.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Wreybies

I really like that sun. No outline, just colour. That's how I want my forearm tattoo.
    [​IMG]

I know this pic looks like it has heavy outlines, but imagine it done in only different shades of blue and white, no black.

20. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

That would be awesome, Wrey.

Everyone thinks mine is fake. I've seriously had people see it multiple times on multiple occasions and still think it was fake. Really? Do you think I just draw it on every day?

21. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Haha, yikes. That is definitely when it becomes a bit extreme for most people. But I think a 1" or smaller gauge would definitely be nice.
    And ow! You have a tongue gauge! Lol
    That must have really hurt jumping from a 10 to a freakin' 14! :p

22. cinnim0ngirl

cinnim0ngirl New Member

Yeah it seemed like a good idea at the time lol. Very shortly after I changed my mind. I don't have it anymore and would never get my tongue re pierced. I have had quite a few piercings. Lip twice, tongue, 2 in my arm, my chest regions lol, my ears and the industrial. After having some ripped out I tend to be rather picky now as to what gets poked.

I would love to get another industrial but that was seriously the most painful one to date. People are surprised when I say my arm ones were the least painful.

23. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

This is my back tattoo (old picture).

[​IMG]

It's from a design I drew up when I was in high school. It's supposed to remind me that, when things get bad, it's not the end of the world and I can be strong enough to pull through (I made this design after a couple suicide attempts). I usually don't tell people that, because it ends up sounding emo. But that's what it means to me.

I also want to let my inner geek out, and get a Triforce tattoo.

My other tattoo that I've been wanting forever is from the golden discs from the Voyager and Pioneer space missions. It's a starburst shape, and it represents the location of our sun with reference to the fourteen nearest pulsars. I'm really interested in astronomy and space exploration, and I want something that reflects that.

I have three piercings in each ear. No other body piercings. Face piercings aren't really me, and I don't show off my body enough to justify any other piercings. I'd thought about getting my nipples done, but only my boyfriend would ever see them. And he's not all that into piercings.

24. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

I love your tattoo Freshmaker.

25. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

I've seriously considered getting my avatar put on me somewhere. I just get hung up on how lame/red neck most tattoos look on people (although the ones in this thread so far are giving me courage).

The other hang up is that I'm not sure if the symbol is masculine or feminine, not that it matters but I would like to at least have decided...