1. glen the pen

glen the pen New Member

greetings and

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by glen the pen, Nov 4, 2020.

salutations
    mid 40 something self published writer here that used to be member of writing forums many many years ago and sort of miss that now, so here I am, a stranger in a strange place.
    My last novel was a modern-noir hard-boiled inspired attempt and I am currently having my next novel (sci fi) edited / proofread which brings me here.
    I have secretly been listening to audio books mostly over the passed several years and do feel that my writing grammar abilities have gone into retrograde, having never studied english passed high school it probably was not that great to start with lol.
    I used to write a lot of poetry when I was in forums before, I don't do it that much often even though I won a competition a few years ago, the one and only I ever entered.
    I look forward to being part of a forum again as they are great places to help your writing grow, even just reading previous posts, and I hope you don't mind me asking advice once in a while, as I would appreciate some different input on one or two things.
    Hope you are all swell and that this year has been kind to you.
    regards
    glen

2. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Welcome to the forums glen the pen. I hope you have a great time here and best of luck with your novel. Feel free to ask our advice on anything you need. :)

3. glen the pen

glen the pen New Member

the author of this message crumpled this message up and threw it in the waste paper basket.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  4. glen the pen

glen the pen New Member

thank you and I hope you have a delightful weekend

Kyle Phoenix likes this.
  5. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Thanks. It's much appreciated. :)