1. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Black Sails

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Wreybies, Mar 31, 2017.

Anyone watching?

I don't think that there is a romance in the future for Flint and Silver, but the way the tension played out in S04E09 - and given Flint's past - I do have to wonder if perhaps Flint is falling for Silver.

Thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Historical Science

Historical Science Contributor Contributor

I really enjoyed the series overall. Not sure how I feel about the end though.

3. Wreybies

I've not seen the last episode of the season yet. Is this the last-last episode?

4. Historical Science

Historical Science Contributor Contributor

Yes, tonight's episode was the series finale. I'm sad to see the show go but it is always nice to see a show wrap up the story instead of being cancelled haha. Kinda want to go back and reread Treasure Island.

5. Wreybies

Ok, I saw it. Somehow I don't think that Treasure Island ends with quite that particular ending for Flint. It was bittersweet. Not that piracy wouldn't have gone on in Flint's absence, but all that violence, bloodshed, death could have been avoided - his part in it anyway - had his relationship with Thomas simply been allowed to be.

ETA: Also, the finale answered the question that I originally asked in this thread. :bigwink: Flint's heart was true to the end.

6. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

I'm watching. Loving it. Will stay away from his thread like the plague, though, because I skipped over a few lines (built in reaction to spoilers) and it seems to me I'm a couple of seasons behind... ;)