Tags:
  1. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Greetings fellow forumies

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Moon, Jul 21, 2017.

Hello. I'm Moon, though no relation to the actual Moon on my part. Now...where to start. Well, I'm a stock investor and long time (wannabe) writer. I've written for many years but never thought of pursuing it as a vocation until this year. There are many genres I enjoy, however, sheer laziness keeps me away from lists like a vampire from the sun so I won't be writing that up.

Severe depression had crippled me for many years and only now have I found my way out of it all. Hoping to enjoy my time here and not rock the boat all that much.

P.S. Mods/Admin, forgive the Netspeak in my title. I simply could think of no other way to say hello at the moment. Thank you for having me.

Trish likes this.
  2. Trish

Trish Damned if I do and damned if I don't Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Moon :) I think you'll like it here.

Moon likes this.
  3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello, Moon! :)

Lifetimes ago and galaxies away, I once called a little corner of the Bronx home. On Loring Pl, matter of fact. In a pragmatic old walk-up building hugged in along with some little Victorian homes that no one ever thinks of as "New York City" when they hear the term, if they've never lived there. :)

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 9.04.28 PM.png

Have a look at the PM you'll have gotten from me. Answers to many of the more frequently asked questions about our forum are to be found therein.

Have fun.

Wrey :bigcool:

Trish and Moon like this.
  4. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Thanks for the welcomes, Trish, Wreybies. That PM is very helpful, not sure if many give enough thanks for it.

And wow, my father used to live in the, how'd he put it "Boogie down Bronx" haha.

P.S. That OM symbol :agreed:

Trish likes this.