Tags:
  1. E-bow

E-bow Banned

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by E-bow, Dec 14, 2007.

I don't know much about her because I don't know much about celebrities in general or buy celebrity magazines. I didn't even know she used to be a famous sex symbol. However recently I've browsed a few websites with her bikini pictures spread all over them.

In forums countless people slagg her off for her weight gain, commenting that she should be ashamed to leave the house in her current condition. Its not even men, but mostly women attacking her. Now I've looked at these pictures and don't see anything wrong with her.

So she's gained a bit of weight.So what?I think she looks even better with the few extra pounds, now she has more curves(which guys love) She has a voluptuous body that any man would be proud to have walk by their side. I understand that she isn't toned, but I don't believe thats any reason to turn your noses up at her.

This doesn't mean that she doesn't love herself because she isn't at the gym. Maybe she just can't be bothered, like the other 50% of females in america(I have no statistics). But she's looking fabulous and meaty. If I had some bread and butter I would have asked her for a slice.

Why do we believe humans all have to look the same to be beautiful? Why can't larger, if slightly unhealthier women also be considered beautiful? Stop pressuring girls to slim down to the ideal weight of the tabloids. And ofcourse we'll throw out phrases such as "you don't love yourself", "you'll live longer and be healthy", "you can't possibly feel good when you look in the mirror".

I think I'd get tired of looking at women if they all looked the same, and had body's like 12 year old boys. I'd turn homosexual! It seems few people can accept variety these days. Jennifer you look gorgeous and don't let anybody tell you any different.

Egotastic! - Jennifer Love Hewitt Bikini Pictures!

2. ILTBY

ILTBY Contributor Contributor

Ugh, people are pathetic. Too scared to analyse their own lives, so they find fault in others'. I think it would be awful being famous, the poor people never have a moment's privacy and they're constantly being judged.

I think Queen Latifah is one of the most gorgeous women in show business and she doesn't have a perfect body. Women with curves are so much more attractive and interesting. I don't know what's attractive about every single woman looking identical with no breasts, no stomach and no thighs. What happened to people having character?

3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

See that is the thing. Everyone is so hooked up in image these days and looking a certain way that they forget what truely matters the most. That is personality.

I don't give a rats ass if you are the most gorgeous guy or female in the world. If your personality stinks then it makes you look hideous. I know a lady who is quite large. She isn't ugly but she isn't the prettiest person I know. But she is very attractive. SShe has a wonderful personality and that is what makes her so attractive. This is what many guys I know have said about her.

She went and lost a lot of weight and lost her personality as well. Now she gained some back and her wonderful personality came back as well. Because she stopped caring what others think of her looks and worried about being happy with herself.

But it isn't just people that have a fuller figure that are constantly criticized either. People like me are as well due to being overly underweight. So many people think that it would be awesome to be thin like a garden rake. But I got news for you and it is all bad. It is horrid. I'd rather have a figure like Jens to be honest. Or even larger than hers. At least that way when you give someone a hug you don't have to worry about them crushing you or your bones digging into them. I'm serious there too by the way.

Who cares what a person looks like on the outside. Look further thanthe shell of a person. What is on the inside is the only thing that matters. If someone is happy with who they are and what they look like then bloody brilliant.

So if tomorrow I ended up having the figure of Jen would the tabloids be all over me going off about it? No they wouldn't. Why? Because I am an average joe to them. I can't see the big deal with them intruding on the lives of the celebs all the time. Making huge deals over the fact that one celeb has gained a little weight and another ate baked beans for tea lastnight. Who gives a stuff!!!

The media need to get a life and find something else to talk about that is remotely interesting rather than some poor girl who has gained a little bit of weight and looking fabulous for it. This is the reason why I never bother to read the papers and magazines or watch the news. Because nine times out of ten it is just random crap that holds no relevance to me what so ever. If it is important enough then I will find out anyways some other way.

When they realise that not everyone gives a damn about a celeb getting a blood nose or wieght gain or stubbing their toe or something else stupid like that and actually decide to share some real news, something interesting than maybe I will start watching it all and reading it all. Until then I can't be bothered as I don't need to read people bitching about how poor Jen got fat and needs to lose wieght when she doesn't.

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

She committed the cardinal sin of shattering the fantasies of the shallow.
    How dare she go and be herself?

5. Torana

Lets lock her up and throw away the key.
    It may be infectious.
    We can't have people being themselves.

6. ILTBY

Or developing any sense of identity or character ;)

7. Torana

ILTBY I am sensing that you are being yourself here and showing character.

Off with your head!!! :p

8. ILTBY

:-O! Nooo, I have no independent thoughts!

9. Torana

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Down with individuality and indentities, everyone must think and act that same.We cannot be different. LOL

10. Gunslinger

Gunslinger New Member

You want me to do what?
    Ok.
    I will conform to everyone else.
    Bye, bye, me.

11. E-bow

E-bow Banned

[​IMG]

I know she doesn't have curves but I just love her smile. It looks just like a teddy bear. Aww

12. Cogito

Actually, in that picture she looks quite a bit like Ally Hannigan.
    :)

13. E-bow

E-bow Banned

She is Alyson Hannigan, or was that a joke? :)

14. Cogito

That explains it. I thought maybe someone had caught J. L. Hewitt with an expression that made her look like Alyson.

Alyson is just so bubbly and vivacious, with a high wattage smile. :)

15. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

I love people with quirky features, or, as the media perpetuates, 'imperfections'. I can't get enough of it, I'm entranced by what the majority would find unattractive or odd. I praise those who embrace their 'imperfections' and dare to be themselves; it's so difficult with the amount of societal pressure being placed upon individuals these days to conform and emulate a specific ideal of perfection.

YouTube - Audioslave - Be Yourself: Album Version

Amen.

16. Frost

Frost Active Member

Guys, seriously, wah. Get over it. Be yourself sure, but if people want to pay this poor chick out let them, it's clearly a waste of time effort and thought, to be winging and complaining about those sorts of idiots.

17. Eoz Eanj

How about discussing why they're paying her out?

18. Frost

Frost Active Member

But why bother? They're paying out either because they have nothing better to do, or they're not comfortable with themselves and thus have to make someone else uncomfortable. Simple bully's mentallity. There's nothing to discuss.

On that note:
    [​IMG]

19. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Sorry, but don't you mean some men prefer??

And if the lass wants to put some weight on then thats her choice isn't it, leave her to it. And if you look around a little more, E-bow, you will see articles on different people slagging them off for their weigh loss. You can never win.

Heather

20. Frost

Frost Active Member

No. I'm yet to meet a straight, warm blooded human man who doesnt like the look of a lady with nice curves.

21. Eoz Eanj

Sometimes I wonder, when looking for a love-interest, what is more attractive to a guy, looks or personality? Or is it both? Or does it depend on the person? *insert confusion*

22. Heather Louise

I don't sure. The lasses make it up as they go along. The chunkier lasses assume that lads like curves, the tall lasses assume lads like tall girls. the funny girls assume lads like funny lasses. I assume nothing, the lads I hang round with are generally only after one thing and they aint getting it.

23. Eoz Eanj

You're a strong one Heather and I congradulate you for it.

:)

24. Heather Louise

Hehe, thanks Eoz. You won't beleive how often I hear that, only it's normally in a condeseding way from the people who have slept with people and done god knows what and think I am c hild because I haven't. It gets old, lol.

25. Myst

Myst Active Member

I quite often see good-looking girls with really average-looking guys, but hardly ever see a good-looking guy with an average-looking girl.

I guess that says something.

1 person likes this.