Tags:
  1. fantasywriter

fantasywriter New Member

Making a Major Comeback!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fantasywriter, Jul 11, 2009.

Hello friends,

For those of you who don't know me, my pen name is Fantasywriter. (Just call me Fantasy or FW if you want). I was probably one of the most active members on Writingforums about a month or so ago, but my internet starting screwing up and real life interfered with my writing career, so I had to take a leave of absence. After a vacation in Georgia last week, I decided to make a major comeback. I should be online every day (unless I have something going on) and I should have the opportunity to catch up with those of you who I've come to call my friends.

Next week I'll be in camp, so I'll only be online tomorrow and next Saturday, but after that I should be pretty darn active. Just have to post a few good critiques and I'm well on my way! If you want me to take a look at your story, just send me a Notification or a PM and I'll get back with you as soon as possible.

Love you all!
    Fantasywriter

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome back, FW.

3. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

Welcome back!