1. Avana

Avana New Member

Finally, a forum where one can really get stuck in…

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Avana, Apr 11, 2017.

Hi there, my name is Avana and I'm based in the UK. I am coming to the end of my dissertation for my masters in creative writing, and I've been looking for a really good forum where I can contribute as well as get feedback on my writing.
    I love to read books that I can escape into – Romance, fantasy, sci-fi and even the occasional detective/thriller are all genres I'm interested in. I also love YA novels; I feel there is so much scope out there for "coming-of-age" stories… But also young people developing who they are, learning more of themselves and the world around them – I could go on about it for hours!
    My favourite authors currently include Jasper Fford, Jane Austen, Neil Gaiman and of course The Queen – JK Rowling herself :) … (Unashamedly adore JK Rowling, and not just for all the Harry Potter stuff. Again I could go on about her for hours, so I won't do it here!)

It would be great to hear back from people, so please come say hello!
    A x

2. Stormburn

Stormburn Contributor Contributor

Glade to hear from you. I currently reading a UK original, Lord Dunsay's the King of Elfland's Daughter. I'm looking to seeing some examples of your writing and reading your posts.
    Godspeed!

Avana likes this.