1. TheNineMagi

TheNineMagi take a moment to vote

You Are Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TheNineMagi, Jul 8, 2017.

So a beginning to a new journey, opening the possibility of new friends, and challenges, while stubbornly improving a creative side allowed to go dormant for too many years. Yes I must admit I am the impatient stubborn kind, who needs a good whack between the eyes every now and then to change my ways. So if ever critiquing my work don't be gentle, but as brutal as possible. Being gentle will only yield the ego maniacal side, of my Leo personality, and yes I will purrrr and strut about like a peacock on steroids. You have been warned, the red marker is your friend, use it often and mercilessly :)

My own preference is writing Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Poetry, and enjoy reading very much. Looking forward to reading the submitted stories. It helps me with the creative process, especially when I can immersively envision the writer's story. It has been years since I belonged to a short story forum community, I truly missed my old one, but alas they are no more. So as they say to new beginnings, and on this map You Are Here.
    [​IMG]

2. Charles Gull

Charles Gull Active Member

Hello and welcome,

am also unafraid of direct and honest critique. I look forward to bumping into you in the novel and short story sections.

TheNineMagi likes this.