1. Stained Red

Stained Red Member

Using Pangea for the basis of my world

Discussion in 'Setting Development' started by Stained Red, Nov 26, 2016.

[​IMG]

For those that don't know Pangea was the super continent that existed before today's continents drifted apart and separated. I will only be using the shape of the super continent to outline where my territories and cities will be placed. I just wanted to share my idea with everyone as I am pretty proud it. I was really stressing about my world map before now.

This map is much more aesthetically pleasing and easier to decipher.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    Seraph751 likes this.
  2. Denegroth

Denegroth Banned

3. Stained Red

Stained Red Member

That YouTube video was weird. XD but I had to look up your reference. I have no idea what the game or simulator is. :-D:

4. Denegroth

Denegroth Banned

Oh. That's a great vampire movie. The YouTube link is to its soundtrack. Only Lovers Left Alive, a Jim Jarmusch flick, Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston with Mia Wasikowska as the little sister. I don't like vampire stories or movies. But, I'm a huge Tilda Swinton fan. And, Jarmusch has made some of the best movies in recent times, so I had to check it out. You might find it interesting for a "different angle" to this kind of story. Of course, the soundtrack isn't conventional commercial music, and it's not the gothic pipe organ drone, so it might take getting used to for some people.

There was a game I played on Super Nintendo, SimEarth. It was a planet simulator, where you controlled the environment and tried to get life to spawn and then get a species to advance to the Bronze Age. I got birds to do that once! One of the scenarios starts you with Pangea. You have to create volcanic activity and continental drift. Maybe I date myself with this :superwink:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    Stained Red likes this.