1. LadyErica

LadyErica Active Member

Been a while, but I'm back (if anyone noticed I was gone in the first place...) :-)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LadyErica, Sep 19, 2019.

Doubt any of you remember me, but I was around here months ago. Had some bad stuff going on in my life earlier this year, and to be short, I had to stop writing entirely for quite some time. It's been tricky to get back into it, but I'm making a serious effort now. We'll see what it turns into. :)

So anyway, just wanted to say hi, in case anyone remember me. Doubt anyone do, but there it is. So, uh, hi. I'm back. :oops:

2. The Dapper Hooligan

The Dapper Hooligan (V) ( ;,,;) (v) Contributor

Sorry to hear there's life's been rough at you. It's good to see you back.

jannert likes this.
  3. LadyErica

LadyErica Active Member

Thanks. :)

jannert likes this.
  4. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

Done this same thing for years at a time. Don't get discouraged by it. Welcome.

jannert likes this.
  5. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Yes, welcome back. Things may have changed a bit since you were here before. I'm one of the moderators now—since the middle of April! :eek: My fellow new moderators are bigsoftmoose and IainAschendale. And our new Administrator (although he was a Mod long before that) is Komposten. But we're still rolling as before.

Good luck with your new start. It's true that life events can interfere with writing. I hope yours are sorted now. See you around the threads. :)