1. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

I usually don't do these.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Freshmaker, Oct 12, 2006.

But I might as well if I'm going to be here for a while.

I am a 20 year old female Floridian. I've been writing seriously since sixth grade, but I've lacked the patience to actually finish a long-term project. That is one of the things I am here to work on. I am also a member of a teen writing forum, but I've really become too old to post there anymore. So here I am.

I enjoy rainy days, walking to work, and Welch's fruit juice. I may come off at times as overly critical or blunt, but I'm really not a mean person. If I'm too harsh, just yell at me.

I see that this board is kinda just starting out. I would like to see it grow as a community. I love to meet and develop relationships with new people, even via the internet, because I find people very interesting. I may invite some of the older members of my teen writing board to come here.

Yeah...I'm bad at conclusions. So that's it. Thanks for reading.

2. Verto

Verto New Member

Welcome to the forums, i would like to see it grow to, and we are. When I joined (which was only in august!) we had one new member introduction a day, now we have about 5. That is a noticeable distance all ready. Anyway sorry for rambling. Welcome!

3. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Welcome!

Being different and quirky is a good thing!

Its easy to be misunderstood when you are communicating by forum only..I am patient but I find that a lot of people misunderstand me from time to time because of the way I communicate on boards..

It happens..but in true form, writers can always somehow communicate in a way to solve their problems..welcome and its great to have you!

If I had started getting serious about my writing when I actually started writing, I would probably be much further than I am today.

So I encourage you to dive in with both feet and stop at NOTHING that gets in the way of learning the written word.

Great to have you!