1. SarcasticGrey

SarcasticGrey New Member

From Wattpad Explorer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SarcasticGrey, Nov 14, 2016.

Hi, I am a Filipino 'wannabe writer', I write a story on wattpad. I also finished reading a lot of wattpad books from english language to the local one. I did had some friends with those writers I have enjoyed their works and so I write my own story. So far, I am having a stable audience, more on mystery craving people. And I'm here, to explore another world and talk and communicate to other writers that I would be gladly entertain if given the chance.

So it's SarcasticGrey at your service.

p.s.
    I'm not really good on english, sorry for some grammar mustake. xD

2. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

Welcome!
    I didn't know about Wattpad. I can see that you can publish stories in many languages there. Maybe it can work for me as a way to find out what readers think of my work. I'll explore it some better when I get a chance. Thanks for mentioning it!
    The best way to improve your English is reading, but also writing, writing, writing, especially about subjects that interest you. Hope you like it here! :)