1. Ramo Alderweireld

Ramo Alderweireld New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ramo Alderweireld, Jul 26, 2013.

Hello there everyone. My name is Ramo Alderweireld and this very evening I realized just how genuine my passion for writing actually always has been. I consider myself to be an artistic hobbyist hoping to manifest my creative vision in any number of outlets.

I've spent most of my young adult life pursuing all sorts of arts, from visual arts such as painting and photography to other kinds of art such as writing. I am a young man with an unfortunatly crippling shyness and as a result I have grown to be relatively recluse. This however does mean I've had a lot of time on my hands lately, and I want to once again pour my heart and soul into something as worthy as finishing a respectable novel but doubt has become my worst enemy as I am sure most if not all of you can relate with.

I've been stuck with but one written chapter for these past four months, too afraid to continue because of the fear that all this hard work could potentially amount to nothing.

My goal is definitely writing a publishable novel, because I believe I have something important to share with the world... wether or not that something is worth sharing however... Remains unclear.

I came here in the hopes of finding the motivation and inspiration required in order to continue my work so far. To find the courage to jump into that deep end and hopefully to make and maintain acquaintances with other passionate writers or artists in general.

Thank you all for letting me share my thoughts, hopes and dreams for a second here and I am very much looking forward to absorb all the wonders these forums have to offer

Warm regards,

Ramo Alderweireld

2. srijan

srijan New Member

Hy! i am srijan duwal from nepal,bhaktapur. i am a student. i am new in this forum. And this forum is new for me. I have just found this forum on the google search. Hope this forum would help me smoothly.